Did you stand in a line to pay your gas bill? If yes then you know how it feels to stand in line for hours. But now you don’t have to worry because now you can pay your gas bill online or you can pay your bill from anywhere anytime through PhonePe. PhonePe is one of the largest growing online wallet apps which is approved by Indian government and it allows you to pay your bills online. Million of people in India is using PhonePe to pay their bills, bank transfer and many more. It also gives exciting offers and cashback also on the first recharge or on bill payments. If you don’t know how to pay your gas bill online through PhonePe, then you can read this article in which we have shared a step by step guide on how to pay gas bill through PhonePe App.
How to Pay Gas Bill Online on PhopnePe App?
- The first step is very easy, you just have to download PhonePe application from Google Play store or from Apple App store. If you have already have an account then log into your account or create your account a new accountv.
- After downloading the app just link your bank account with PhonePe app. Go to Recharge & Pay Bills section on the homepage of app and hit Gas category.
- When you click on option ‘Gas’ on the next screen you will see the billers list. Just select your particular biller.
- On next page, enter your customer id. If you don’t know where to find the customer id, then you can click on View Sample Bill and it will show you the sample bill in which you can find your tracking id.
- After entering your customer id, click proceed. Next is the final step, in which you have to make payment using UPI, debit card or credit care.
- If your payment is successful, then you’ll get a confirmation text on the screen as well as sms from your gas provider.
By using these simple steps, you can save your time and pay bill through few clicks. In case you are facing issues in paying your gas bill or payment related issues, you can contact their customer care executives at PhonePe customer care phone number.