Are you having any queries related to PhonePe while using their services? If yes then you will find out all possible ways to contact the PhonePe customer service team here.
There are many methods which will support you to contact its care team members directly.
How to talk to PhonePe Customer Care?
Through these below-given methods, you can talk with its service team directly.
- Through Email IDs
- Via Support Page
- Though Registered Address
- Via Mailing Address
- Through Twitter Handle
- Via Facebook Messenger
One of the easiest and quickest ways to talk with them is via phone call. You can call the team by clicking on this given contact number.
- PhonePe Customer Care Number – 0124 678 9345
Just click on this number and directly call them. They will solve your issues within a short while.
(This is not a toll-free number and available 24×7).
2. Through Email IDs
For busy ones, email ids are the best and easiest form to contact the customer service team of PhonePe.
- Support Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
For any general or customer support submit your issues to this given email id.
- Business Related Email ID – email@example.com
If you are having any concerns related to business or work then send your questions to this provided mail id.
- Grievance/Nodal Officer Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
If none of these email ids support you then you can contact its Grievance office via this email id. Currently, Hari Velayudan is the nodal officer.
3. Via Support Page
Customers can get help from their support page. You have to follow this link first.
- Help/Support Page – support.phonepe.com
Click on this link and fill your phone number. Once you fill your phone number an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Fill the OTP there and this page will come.
Just submit your query by selecting the given options and this form will open.
You can fill all your details here and submit the ticket to them.
4. Via Registered Office Address
Another useful way to get support from its officials is its office address which is given below.
- PhonePe Registered Office Address – Phonepe Private Limited (Formerly known as FX Mart Private Ltd. ), Unit No.001, Ground Floor, Boston House, Suren Road, Off. Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri(East) Mumbai-400093, Maharashtra, India.
For more concerns, you can visit this location but make sure your query must be big and you have an official appointment in your hand before visiting the office.
5. Through Mailing Address
If above-given ways unable to solve your issues then you can send your queries in the form of a letter through this mailing address also.
- PhonePe Mailing Address – Ashford Park View, Site No – 9 Industrial Layout, Koramangala 3rd Block, 80 ft Road, Bangalore-560034, India.
Mailing address is also useful ways to contact them.
6. Via Twitter Support Handle
A client can contact its support team online also via Twitter handle which is given below.
- PhonePe Twitter Support Handle – twitter.com/PhonePeSupport
You can share your problem in the form of tweet also, just create a tweet and tag it with this given support handle.
- Twitter Handle – twitter.com/PhonePe_
For further updates follow this normal handle.
7. Facebook Page & Messenger
Customers can talk with the PhonePe representative through Facebook Messenger chat option also.
- PhonePe Messenger ID Link – m.me/OfficialPhonePe
Just click on this link and share your problems with its online support team. They will surely reply to you within a few hours.
- Facebook Page – facebook.com/OfficialPhonePe
Follow this official Facebook page for future updates, offers and schemes.
- YouTube Channel – youtube.com/channel/UCe0domeQWPT2ZeIQDJg9XkA
Subscribe its YouTube channel for all latest videos related to the app.
- LinkedIn Profile – linkedin.com/company/phonepe-internet
Stay tuned with its LinkedIn profile for job offers.
Some Other Useful Pages
These given pages will also help you to collect more information about PhonePe and its services.
- How to Pay on PhonePe – www.phonepe.com/how_to_pay/index.html
On this link, you can check information about how to pay on the PhonePe app. Just click on this link.
- FAQ Page – www.phonepe.com/en/faq.html
This page will help you to read out the answers of some common questions related to the company and its products.
Android /Google Play Store – play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonepe.app&hl=en_IN
Apple Store – apps.apple.com/IN/app/id1170055821?mt=8
Viewers can easily download the apps directly through this link.
All of these ways will help you to talk with PhonePe executives in different forms.
Browse These Topics Also
Answers of Some Common Questions
How to transfer funds through UPI?
By following simple steps you can transfers funds through UPI.
- Open the mobile app in which you have registered with your UPI enabled bank account.
- Click on send/pay button or select from the Contacts (only in Tez and PhonePe).
- You can also enter the bank account details of the payee such as Account number, IFSC code etc. to send payment.
- Enter the amount you would like to send and click on Pay/Proceed button.
- Enter your UPI pin in the space provided and click continue.
- You will get a confirmation message from the bank and app. that the money has been transferred successfully.
These steps will help you to transfer money via UPI.
Is any job vacancies in PhonePe?
Yes, there are few jobs opening always available in its firm. You can visit its career page and find out the vacancies easily.
Is PhonePe Offline Merchant Service is Available?
Yes, PhonePe offline merchant service is available. They have some offline merchants in a few categories which are given below.
- Food – KFC, McDonald’s, Pizzahut, Barista, CCD, Havmor and more.
- Grocery – Metro Wholesale, More Supermarket, Spencer’s, Best Price etc.
- Dairy – Mother Dairy
- Health & Wellness – VLCC, Apollo Pharmacy, Sabka Dentist and more.
- Fuel – Hindustan Petroleum, Indian Oil.
- Entertainment – Cinepolis, SPI Cinemas, Carnival Cinemas etc.
- Shopping – Pantaloons, Peter England, Allen Solly, Levi’s, Mango, Woodland, Lenskart and more.
- Electronics & Mobile – Croma, Hotspot, Pai International, Poorvika, Sangeetha and more.
What is PhonePe Merchant Customer Care Number?
How to add Money in PhonePe?
How to send & receive Money through PhonePe?
How do I Complain about PhonePe?
What to do if PhonePe failed?
If you are having any other queries then feel free to share it with us through below given comment section.