PhonePe has launched an online electricity bill payment feature. Their is no need of standing in long ques to pay your bills now. With few simple clicks, you can easily pay your electricity bill online within minutes. You can pay a bill from anywhere and anytime through PhonePe app and bill payment receipt number will be shown on your screen when the transaction is completed. PhonePe gives you lightning-fast services and pays your bills in seconds. PhonePe also gives cashback on electricity bill payments also. If you want to know how it works or how to pay electricity bills on PhonePe then check out the article below.
Ways to Pay Electricity Bill Online through PhonePe App
- Download the PhonePe app from GoogleApp Store or IOS App store. Sign up on PhonePe app and create your account. If you already have an account then log in through your username or registered phone number.
- Under Recharge & Pay Bills category, choose Electricity option to pay your bill.
- On the next page, you have to select your electricity provider or simply search it in search bar.
- After selecting your provider it will ask you for the account number. Account number is mention on your bill generated.
- On next screen, you will see your pending bill with your name. Select the payment mode through which you want to make payment such as BHIM UPI, debit card or credit card. After selecting your payment mode click on ‘Continue’.
- After clicking on ‘Pay Bill’ money will be deducted from your bank account and it will show you the transaction successful sign and bill receipt will appear on your screen. This is the way you can pay your electricity bill with PhonePe.
If you are facing issues in making payment through your PhonePe mobile app, you can contact their customer support department at PhonePe customer care phone number.