Snapdeal was established by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal in 2010. Since then it has never looked behind. The company is a major name in Indian E-commerce market. In 9 years of successfully delivering “dil ki deals” Snapdeal has made its hold on over 6,000 towns and cities in India. The customer base is huge with about 3 lac sellers and more than 3 crore products. It obviously is difficult to manage the demand-supply chain when the size of this chain is enormous. One big reason we need a stout grievance redressal system and communication options that are effective in solving our problems.
Snapdeal has ensured that customers can reach out to them for any major or minor issue. Since E-commerce depends upon customer satisfaction, there’s no option to closing the complaints in a time-bound manner. Here are a few ways you can discuss your problems and seek a solution from team Snapdeal.
- Official Website/Mobile App
Just like any website, Snapdeal also offers ‘Contact us’ Section. You can register your complaint or ask a question by writing your problem on the Website’s help centre. The URL for the page is www.snapdeal.com/helpcenter/customercare. On the same page, you will see two more options
- Call them anytime (24*7) at the number +91-92126 92126
- Write an Email discussing your issue at email@example.com
- The Help Centre gives you an opportunity to Read the FAQs as well. The reason why FAQs are posted is – most of the problems are common and have a solution that already has been offered to someone else. One must read these questions and answers before lodging any formal query. This might save you, as well as the Snapdeal team, a lot of time
- There’s one more column to complaints which is for serious things like Violation of Policy. If the issue you are facing has anything to do with the violation of a right, you can reach the team at shield.snapdeal.com/service/shield/takedown/home.
- Office Address
|Head Office (Delhi)||Snapdeal, 246, Ist Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi 110020|
|Gurgaon Office||6th Floor, Cyberscape, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-59, Gurugram, Haryana- 122002|
|Office of Snapdeal Blog||362-363, ASF Centre, Udyog Vihar Industrial Area Phase 4, Gurgaon – 122016, Near Sector-18|
Companies never miss an opportunity to connect with customers. Justdial is one such platform which gives you access to Snapdeal as well.
Some of the Important people in Snapdeal Team with their name and designation are mentioned in the table below. You can follow their profiles on CrunchBase and contact them through the very platform.
|SVP – Finance||Vijay Ajmera|
|VP – Electronics||Rishabh Arora|
|SVP – Product||Ankit Khanna|
|SVP – Marketing||Sandeep Komaravelly|
7. The CEO
The Chief Execution Officer of Snapdeal, who is also the co-founder can be contacted by you directly on his mail. His email id is firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Grievance Officer
The designated grievance officer, Mr Rakesh Yadav, under the Information Technology Act, 2000 can be contacted on below given details:
9. Snapdeal Customer Care Number/ Toll-Free Numbers
The phone comes handy when we wish to communicate. With things moving ahead so quickly, it feels awful to even think about living without mobile phones. The phone numbers you can dial to get back to Snapdeal team for your problems are 09212692126, 01145371100 and 9212693226.