As the internet facility is getting cheaper day by day, an average Indian now has affordable internet access. Many factors like the cheap internet, global coverage, easy availability of information, affordable mobile phones and laptops, and many more have contributed to the increase in eCommerce. Especially in India, the trend of online shopping has grown a lot. Busy lifestyles, no time for shopping, long queues at shopping malls are the main reason that people nowadays prefer to shop online. There are a large number of eCommerce websites available in India Snapdeal (snapdeal.com) is one of them.
If you want to buy any product from Snapdeal but are facing any difficulties in the process then don’t worry. Below, we are providing you with a detailed guide on “How to place an order on Snapdeal.com.” If you are a first timer then there might be a lot of questions in your mind regarding the same. Here we’ll also be providing answers to your questions like what are the payment methods available, how to find your product etc. All these questions will be answered with appropriate screenshots with properly detailed steps.
Remember that you need to be logged into your Snapdeal account before you attempt this guide.
How to place an order on Snapdeal through the website?
- Go to the official website of Snapdeal i.e. www.snapdeal.com and you will be redirected to the start page of the website. This page will brief you about the latest ongoing sales and offers. The products can be found arranged into categories such as Mobiles, Electronics, Computing & Gaming, Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Kids, Books, Sports, Mobile accessories, and many more.
- You can either use these categories or use the search bar provided at the left sidebar of the page to find your desired product.
- Once you are on the product page which you intend to buy, click on the big red BUY NOW button which has a Snapdeal symbol embedded in it.
- You will be redirected to your cart. Herein review your delivery address and your product. When you think that everything is all right then click on Proceed to Payment button on the lower side of the page.
- You will be redirected to the payment page. Here you have to choose that how will you pay for your order. Different methods available are Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, Cash on Delivery, and E-Gift voucher. Choose whichever suits you. If you choose any of the online payment methods, you will be redirected to the bank’s page where you have to pay.
- After the confirmation of payment from the bank or COD, you will be notified that order has been placed. You will get an email regarding the delivery details and order status on your registered email address.
How to place an order of Snapdeal Mobile App?
- Firstly, install the Snapdeal mobile app on your smartphone. Snapdeal mobile app is available for Android and iOS operating systems. After installing, open the Snapdeal mobile app and you will be taken to start page, which will notify you about latest offers and sales.
- On the welcome page, you can browse the products under different categories available. Select the product you want to purchase. Once on the product page, click on the buy now button to purchase the item or add to cart to continue shopping other items.
- In the cart, review your product, if you want to proceed or remove the selected product. After reviewing the item, continue to payment.
- Choose your desired payment option and click on place order button as shown in the screenshot below.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow to Place an order on Snapdeal.com. In case you are facing any difficulties, then do let us know about them in the comments section below. For further assistance, you can also contact Snapdeal customer support.