In this article, we are sharing how you can reset you the password of Udemy’s official website. If you forgot your password through which you could login into your account. We recommend you to use below mentioned guidelines for that.
It will help you recovering your password easily. Let us know through comments if you face any problem while doing it.
Reset Password of Forgotten Udemy.com
1. Go to official website udemy.com and click on Login button.
2. Click on Forgot Password link.
3. Now fill your email Id and click on Reset Password button.
4. You will get a message on screen that, “You should soon receive an email allowing you to reset your password. Please make sure to check your spam and trash if you can’t find the email.”
5. You would have received an email which consists a Change Your Password link.
6. Next page will ask you to set new password and fill it twice.
That’s it, you have successfully reset your password which you have forgot. Now onwards, you can access your account by using the new password set by you.