Amazon grabs one of the top spots when it comes to online shopping. Amazon India offers a lot of products at affordable rates when compared to traditional brick and mortar stores. They conduct sales every now and then and users can benefit a lot from these sales and promotions. Amazon also provides a facility known as Amazon Pay wherein users can load money and use it for online payments on Amazon and its partner sites. These partner sites include the likes of Swiggy, ACKO, Abhibus, Bookmyshow, ShopperStop, RedBus, Faasos, McDelivery, Dominos and much more.
However, due to the restrictions of RBI, you have to complete your Amazon Pay KYC to use their services. It is a free process offered by Amazon which involves in-person verification of your details. Here in this article, you will find a detailed guide on how to complete your Amazon Pay KYC with ease. You need to be logged into your Amazon account before attempting this guide.
Steps to complete Amazon Pay KYC
- Open the link to Amazon Pay KYC page by clicking here. This is the direct link to their KYC page.
- Scroll down on this page and click on schedule now button.
- On this page, click on add to cart button to proceed and then click on Proceed to checkout option.
- Select the address where you would like the agent to visit for your KYC and click on use this address option.
- Now choose the date and time slot as per your convenience and click on continue option.
- Finally, click on place your order button.
- You will get a message regarding the details of agent visit for KYC.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow to complete your Amazon Pay KYC. You’ll get a confirmation email from Amazon with agent’s contact number and name. Amazon Pay’s agent will be at your doorstep at your selected time and date. They generally accept Driving License, Aadhar Card and Pan Card and Passport for verification. For any further information related to KYC, you can contact their customer support department at Amazon Pay customer care phone number. If you face any difficulties then don’t refrain from dropping a comment and we will definitely help you out.