Table of Contents
Myntra is one of the best shopping destinations for fashion products and apparels. It was launched in 2007 as a personalized gift item business and quickly developed into a full-fledged e-commerce website. It has gained so much popularity in India that whenever someone thinks of buying clothing, Myntra is the name that strikes. They have products available from a lot of the top brands like US Polo, Allen Solly, Arrow, Adidas, Aeropostale, American Crew, Asics, Blackberrys, Being Human, Blue Saint, Calvin Klein, DC, Ed Hardy, Flying Machine, FCUK, GAS, GAP, and much more.
Imagine a situation where you want to buy something from Myntra but don’t remember the password to your account. You also will not be able to create a new account as your credentials are already registered on their servers. In that case, you might want to recover the password for your account. Here in this article, we are providing you with a step by step guide on how to recover password of Myntra account. All the steps are provided with proper screenshots for better understanding.
You need to have access to your registered email id and phone number for successful recovery of your password.
Steps to recover Myntra.com account’s password
#Way 1: From Website
- Open the official website of Myntra by visiting “www.myntra.com”. You will be redirected to their start page which will have all the latest product launches and current offers.
- Click on profile button from the top right corner and choose login option from that dropdown menu.
- Scroll down below and click on Recover password option from it. Enter your registered email address in the space provided and click on send reset link option.
- Now open your email id and then browse for an email from Myntra. Open it and click on the link provided in it to proceed.
- A new page will open with Myntra website. Enter the new password that you would like to keep for your account and then re-enter it for verification. Finally click on change password button.
#Way 2: From Mobile App
- Open the official mobile app of Myntra. This app can be downloaded from Google play store as well as Apple app store.
- Click on three stack button from top left corner and click on log in option.
- Now, click on forgot password option and enter your registered email ID in space provided. Finally, click on send a link to reset button.
- Now open your email client and look for an email from Myntra. Open it and click on the link provided in it.
- A new tab will open in your browser which will redirect you to the Myntra app. Enter the new password that you would like to keep for your account in space provided. Enter it again for verification purposes and click on change password option.
These are the simple steps which need to be followed to recover the password to your Myntra account. If you face difficulty in any of the steps then don’t hesitate to drop a comment in the comments section below. Do check out other articles on How to tutorials on other famous websites on our blog.