Table of Contents
Online travel booking is one of the main services one uses on the internet. A plethora of sites provide services such as Flight ticket booking, train ticket booking, bus ticket booking, hotels booking, tour packages booking, holiday packages bookings, and much more. One such site is Yatra.com. Yatra.com is one of the best online travel booking sites due to its transparent pricing and cancellation policies. It was launched back in the year of 2006 and was also ranked as India’s most trusted e-commerce online travel brand. Yatra also offers its own customized tour and holiday packages such as weekend trips, adventure trips, honeymoon trips, getaway trips, and much more.
Here in this article, we are going to tell you how to book flights on yatra.com. It is a step by step guide along with relevant screenshots for your convenience. While the creation of an account is not mandatory, we recommend you to register for one as it allows better management of booking and tickets. By registering, you can also benefit from their eCash promo which they provide with every booking and can be redeemed in subsequent bookings.
Steps to book Flight Tickets on Yatra.com
#Way 1: From Website
- Open the official website of Yatra i.e. www.yatra.com. You are now presented with a beautiful homepage. The landing page directly takes you to the flights’ section.
- Enter the details like source city, destination city, departure date, number of travellers, class of travel. After entering everything, click on search button.
- You are redirected to a page with all the listings of flights according to your entered data. You can apply for filters from the left sidebar. Choose whichever suits you the best and click on Book now button.
- Review your booking on this page. Note the flight’s dates and status and the terminals of arrival and departure. Apply for promo codes if you have any from the right sidebar or choose from the ones shown for a discount.
- Scroll down and then enter the details of traveller who is gonna board the flight. These are usually automatically entered through the information you have provided in your yatra account.
- Scroll further down and choose if you want to opt for insurance or want to donate some money to the children welfare fund.
- Finally, click on proceed to payment button.
- Complete the payment with method whichever suits you the best. Various methods available are a credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, EMI, mobile wallets like Amazon pay, jio money, Freecharge, Airtel Money, PayPal, and much more.
- After the confirmation of payment, you will get your tickets and booking details on traveller’s email id and mobile phone number.
#Way 2: From Mobile App
- Find the official mobile app of Yatra on Google Play Store or Apple App store and install in your smartphone. Open this app sign up if you are first time user of Yatra or sign-in with login credentials if you are regular users.
- Click on the Flights option from the home screen.
- Enter the details like source city, destination city, number of travellers, class of travel, date of travel, and then click on search flights button.
- Choose the flight which suits you and then click on it.
- Review the flight details and then click on the proceed button. If you have any promo code then you can apply here or choose from the ones available.
- Enter the details of the traveller such as name, contact information including email id, phone number, etc. and then click on proceed button.
- Choose the payment method as per your preference. Various methods available are a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- After the confirmation of payment, you will get your tickets and booking details on the traveller’s email id and mobile phone number.
These are the simple steps you need to follow to book flight tickets on Yatra.com. If you are still facing any difficulties then do mention them in the comments section below.