Goibibo is an Indian company dealing in travel bookings such as Bus booking, Hotel booking, Flight booking, Train booking, and much more. It is owned by the Ibibo group and came into operation in the year 2009. It had become one of the top travel bookings websites in India. They also run a Gocash promotion which can be redeemed in bookings and can be earned by referring users and bookings.
Here in this article, we are going to provide a step by step guide on how to book bus tickets on Goibibo.com. We will provide screenshots along with all the steps for user accessibility. Bookings can be made without registering, however, we recommend you to create an account first and then proceed to booking as it will allow easy management of account services and bookings. Please take a note that you always have access to the email id you have registered on Goibibo, as tickets will be mailed only at registered email id.
How to book bus tickets on Goibibo
#Step 1: From Website
- Open the official website of Goibibo i.e. www.goibibo.com. You will be presented with the start page which will also notify you about the latest offers and promotions.
- Choose the Bus option from the top header.
- Enter the details like source city, destination city, and the date of travel. Click on the get set go button.
- You will be shown all the available buses as per your details. You can apply filters from the top header. Choose the one which suits you the most and click on select seats option.
- Choose the seats which you would like to reserve and then select your boarding point and dropping point. Click on the confirm booking option.
- Review the trip details and apply promo codes (if you have any). Note your boarding time and place.
- Scroll down and enter the traveler details such as Name, age, mobile number, email address. These are necessary as the tickets will be sent to this email address.
- Review and then click on the Pay button.
- Complete the payment with your preferred method. Available methods are debit card, credit card, EMI, UPI, Google Pay, net banking, and CITI bank reward points.
- After the confirmation of payment, you will receive the tickets and confirmatory message on your registered email address and mobile number.
#Step 2: From Mobile App
- Open the official mobile app for Goibibo.
- Choose the bus option from the start page.
- Enter the details such as source city, destination city, and the date of journey. If you have any preference towards AC, non AC, sleeper, then do mention them. Click on get set go button.
- Choose the bus which suits you the best. You can apply filters from the filter option from top header.
- Choose the seats as per your preference and then click on Book Now option.
- Choose the point where you would deboard or the drop location and click on next button.
- Review your booking details and then scroll down. You can apply the promo code in the space provided. After reviewing, click on Continue button.
- Enter the details of the traveler such as name, age, email id, and mobile number. Tickets will be sent to the entered email id. Click on make payment option to proceed.
- Complete the payment by your preferred method. Various payment methods accepted on Goibibo are debit cards, credit cards, various online payment wallets and Google Pay.
- After the confirmation of payment, you will get your tickets and journey details on the registered email address and mobile number.
These are the simple steps you need to follow in order to book bus tickets from goibibo.com. If you are still facing any difficulties then mention them in the comments section below. We will try our best to help you. For any type of further information about the company and deals, you can contact Goibibo’s customer care department at Goibibo customer care phone number.