Due to their sudden growth, Cryptocurrencies have become a part of our daily life conversations. There are many ways to deal with these cryptocurrencies but the most popular one is through exchanges. There are many exchanges available in India for these but Koinex takes the top spot on our list. Koinex offers seamless trading options in a variety of currencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Etherum, and Ripple. To deal in these cryptocurrencies, you must create an account on Koinex and then have your KYC done. These steps enable you to trade in these currencies. Another step is the addition of money into your INR wallet of Koinex so that you can place purchase orders for these currencies. Adding the money to your wallet is a primary step as you won’t be able to place orders until you have a specific amount of money in it. The minimum amount required to place an order depends upon the quantity for which you would like to buy the currency.
Here in this article, we are going to tell you about how to add money to your Koinex wallet. The money addition is done through the Netbanking mode of payment. You can directly pay using your net banking enabled bank account which has been linked to the Koinex account during the registration process. Addition of money through net banking mode is charged at a flat 2% deposit fee which will depend on the money you add.
Always remember that you need to be logged into your Koinex account and have your KYC done in order to use these steps.
1. Open the official website of Koinex India by using the URL www.koinex.in.
2. Click on the balances option from the top header.
3. Scroll down the page and find a column with Deposit via payment gateway written in it.
4. Enter the amount of money you would like to add and click on Pay button. The amount you will get in your wallet after the deduction of charges will be shown below the column.
5. You will be redirected to the net banking website where you can choose your banking details for the payment.
6. You will be redirected to your respective bank’s website. Enter your login details and complete the payment from here.
7. You will receive the money in your Koinex wallet instantly as soon the payment is confirmed.
8. Use this money to place orders on Koinex. For more details, refer to our article about trading on Koinex here.
These are the simple steps by which you can add money to your Koinex wallet. If you have any queries or encounter any problems, mention them in the comments below and we will try our best to provide support.