Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is a popular site maintained by Ministry of Railways for offering digital services to the travelers. IRCTC was consolidated on 27th September, 1999 as a broadened arm of the Indian Railways to overhaul, professionalize and oversee the reservation, food offering and administrations at stations, on trains and different areas and to advance residential and worldwide tourism through improvement of hotels, holiday packages, business and corporate bookings for international visitors.
IRCTC is likewise overseeing on Board Catering Services in a few Rajdhani/Shatabdi /Duronto/Mail Express Trains and Static Catering Units, for example, Food Plazas, Fast Food units crosswise over at Railway stations. IRCTC also deals with those non-railway services such as looking after the provision of food at different govt and private organizations.
Here are few simple steps if you are wondering how to change the password of IRCTC with just a few clicks and get a new password for IRCTC within no time by following the below procedure.
- Visit www.irctc.co.in
2. Click on LOGIN option present on the left side of the screen. Enter your username and password to continue further.
3. Select LOGIN after entering the Captcha.
4. Go to MY PROFILE section on the horizontal menu list displayed on the screen.
5. Select CHANGE PASSWORD form the drop down list.
6. Enter your old password and then your new password twice to confirm it.
7. Select SUBMIT to change your password.
8. Your password is now changed.
Hope this article was helpful.