Are you facing issues in changing or updating your email id and phone number in Amazon account, then this article can help you out. If you want to change the email id / phone number for security purposes or privacy purposes, here we are providing you with a step to step guide on “How to change email ID / phone number in Amazon account” in your existing amazon.in account.
Regularly updating your email id / phone number provides you with excess security purposes as it will confuse hackers and snoopers against hacking in your account for personal details. To follow this guide, you must be able to login into your amazon.in account. In case you don’t remember your account, follow our other article on how to recover password of amazon.in account.
Ensure that you are logged into your account prior to attempting this tutorial.
- Go to official website of Amazon India i.e www.amazon.in and click on the “sign in” button on the top right header on the very first page.
- Click on “sign in and security” option present on the center column to proceed.
- Click on edit button corresponding to the email id / phone number whichever you want to change as shown in picture.
- Enter the new mobile phone number and click continue. Enter the code received on your mobile phone number in the space provided and click continue.
- Repeat the same process as in step 3 for changing email id.
In these 5 simple steps, you can change the email id / phone number associated with your amazon.in account.