Do you know about Nirmala Sitharaman? Searching for the queries like How to contact Nirmala Sitharaman? What is the phone number or email id of Nirmala Sitharaman? What is the office or residence address of Nirmala Sitharaman? Is Nirmala Sitharaman available on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram? Check out this article for the available answers.
Nirmala Sitharaman born on 18 August 1959 in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, parents are Narayanan and Savitri, father hailed from Musiri, Tiruchirappalli district in Tamil Nadu and is an employee of Indian Railways, so Nirmala has spent her childhood in various places, did her schooling from Madras and Tiruchirappalli and obtained BA in Economics at the Seethalakshmi Ramaswamy College in Tiruchirapalli and masters in Economics from Delhi from Jawaharlal Nehru University. Found his soul mate Parakala Prabhakar while doing master’s from Jawaharlal Nehru College, he is currently doing his job in Andhra Pradesh as Communications Advisors to the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu.
In 2008 Nirmala joined BJP and served as a Spokesperson for the party. She then inducted as a Junior minister in Narender Modi’s Cabinet in 2014. She was also one of the 12 candidates who was nominated by the BJP to contest the Rajya Sabha elections which were on 11 June 2016. She won her seat from Karnataka. She was chosen as the second female Defence Minister of India on 3rd September 2017. Sitharaman has been an assistant to Economist in the Agricultural Engineer’s Association in the UK. For the time while she was in UK, she also worked as Senior Manager for Price Waterhouse and more briefly at the BBC World Service. She was also one of the members of National Commission for Women.
Also, she is one of the Directors of Pranava School of Hyderabad. She was the Spokesperson for BJP for 2010- 2014, then for 26 June 2014 – 21 June 2016, she was MP of Rajya Sabha for Andhra Pradesh, then in July 2016, she was MP of Rajya Sabha for Karnataka, then for 26 May 2014 – 3 September 2017, she was Minister of Commerce and Industry, then on 3rd September 2017, she was the second woman Minister of Defence.
Nirmala Sitharaman Contact Details
Her personal information can’t be shared here due to security reasons and in order to maintain the privacy.
Nirmala Sitharaman Office Address: N/A
Nirmala Sitharaman Residence Address (Present): N/A15, Safdarjung Road, New Delhi. Tel. – 23793791, 23793792
Nirmala Sitharaman Residence Address (Permanent): C/o, K. LAKSHMI NARAYAN, 911, 21st Main, 38th Cross, 4th T-Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041.
Nirmala Sitharaman Phone Number: 011-23793791, 23793792
Nirmala Sitharaman WhatsApp Number: N/A
Nirmala Sitharaman Fax Number: N/A
Nirmala Sitharama Email ID: N/A
Nirmala Sitharaman Official Website: N/A
Nirmala Sitharaman is a socially active person. She keeps people up to date about latest happenings. There are some links to social profiles from here. Follow them to get the latest update about her.
Facebook Page: Facebook.com/nirmala.sitharaman/
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/nsitharaman
Google Plus Profile: N/A
LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/in/nirmala-sitharaman-875812a5/
YouTube Channel: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/nsitharaman/
Madamji mujhe apake help ki jarurat hai Mera Mo n .9300507713 hai please .Kya me Delhi akar apse samperk Kar sakta hu
Bank and financial institution instalment due to coved 19 ,extend the period and not to recover and not to any action of borrower, please please please
I Am cavid 19
Good morning madam mananiy shrimati nirmala sitharaman ji mujhe aap ki help chahie Mera GST number cancel ho gaya mere GST number per penalty lag rahi hai please request hai aapse kuchh penalty kam ho jaaye aur mera GST number chalu ho jaaye
Budget for 2020-21 is nodoubdly unhappy for middle class people no vision for generating fresh recruitment no vision for Sr ctzn it seems for benefit of corporate sector.thanks
You are a very powerful woman of this country. You are also an inspiration for those who strive towards empowerment.
Delhi Catholic Archdiocese
Wishing you and the govt. A happy and prosperous new year.
I am George Roy a database proframmer from Aston Tate USA. I have an ewallet programe with a unique Algoritham to bring all BPL people of India above BPL within 2 years time without investing much.this may double the India’s GDP also. A 4 to 5 Trillion USD project without any substancial investment.
I have 5 computer institutions in USA,Middle east and in India and with this project waiting.
I was one of the co author of dbase and author of Roys system in fin. Accounting,Payroll,Fleet control and Inventory control systems.Bope I can Help Indian economy in a very big way within 2 years.
May Good God Bless you and our country for ever.
Namaste madam Mera 18 Nov 2019 ko bank fraud huwa hai please aap say request hai ki aap mere paise reversed kerwa do or Delhi police Meri complaint bhi nahi lodge ker rahi hai please aap help ker do please help please help
My mobile no 9711083059
Namste. Madame. India. Defance.ministr. Your super work madame. Your one my. Spashal. And Parsnal Namste. Jai hind
(But. MY modiji Fan. And indian army. In favorite. Jai hind.
Letter of Appeal — Winter 2017
Honourable Defence Minister,
1. Please know that I am George Mathai from India. I hold a PhD in Micro Finance—Economics, 1983 and had been to 6500 villages to interact with some half a million rural poor. I did work with Sardar Patel University in Gujarat, Bombay University, National Dairy Development Board, Bank of Baroda Zonal Office in Ahmadabad, and Punjab National Bank Head Office in New Delhi as an Economist from 1970 to 1990.
2. Subsequently I took up an assignment as Chief Evaluation Advisor to the Government of Papua New Guinea—PNG-in South Pacific and was appointed as Monitoring and Evaluation ( M&E) consultant to Asian Development Bank in PNG for five years.
3. In 2000, I was appointed as UNDP -M&E consultant in India. Then I went to North Korea as Mission Member by UNOPS/IFAD to review a large agricultural sector loan and its post- disbursal impact. Prior to my appointment as FAO Team Leader in Afghanistan in 2002,I was given six weeks special training in the University of Santa Ana in Pisa ,Italy for learning the techniques of rehabilitation work of Afghanistan. After the FAOassignment, I was working with a World Bank project in Kabul to empower the poor and the marginalised.
4. I was appointed International Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor to the Government of Rwanda in Kigali-East Africa and again I was working as Perception Survey Expert with UNDP in South Sudan till recently.
5. My website at http://www.drkmgeorge.com and my detailed CV would give more information on my personal and professional expertise and details.
6. Since 2005 I am spearheading a movement to empower the rural women and children for sustainable development along with the MDGs and now the SDGs of the UN. I am the CEO and President of a non-government organisation known as SDF—Sustainable Development Forum. It is a think tank. Under SDF we have organised some 105 seminars aimed at awareness creation among the rural poor.
7. I have 96 papers and 55 M&E reports as published work to my credit. I did attend and or chaired some 5000 seminars and conferences the world over.
8. Please find attached my onepage CV and a write up on SDF.
I would like to visit your ministry and its critical areas to learn more about the socio-economic and political efforts that are in the process to bring about empowerment as per the SDGs of the UN.I am only happy to share my rich and varied experience with the most needy-the youth and women. IN fact, your recent wonderful visit to Kerala and TN after the Okhi storms was commendable.
I want to make some surveys on it as well.
My email address is email@example.com, cell number is +91 99 4767 0887; Whatsapp number is +91 99 47 67 08 87.
A line in reply shall be considered as a personal gesture of goodwill.
With best regards,
Dr K. M George
Please don’t create controversy like capping of funds for martyrs son and daughter who want to study. Please control leeches in your department. Why you have to only tinker with defence forces funds. A politician can charge more than one lakh as petrol charges in one month and you people can’t give money to these because they are not politicians and babus. What is happening and why you don’t have money for the welfare of defence people.