CBSE Students Helpline Number, Toll Free Phone Number

On this post you can find CBSE students helpline number and toll free phone numbers through which any person can easily obtain various necessary information and details.

Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued helpline numbers for students and parents too. Questions related to courses, syllabus, books, lessons, subjects, exams, results, grades, re-checking, duplicate marksheets, certificates etc. can be entertained using these numbers.

CBSE Helpline Numbers

If you have any kind of queries which can be cleared from CBSE’s end. Then you must go through with below mentioned details for that purpose.

CBSE Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800-11-8002

As, it is a toll free number, you need not to bother about the call charges.

CBSE Helpline Number – +91-11-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259

These numbers are not toll free. That’s why normal call charges will apply for calling on these numbers. CBSE doesn’t offer 24×7 support. We suggest you to contact within normal office hours.

{ 345 comments… add one }
  • Himanshu sharma March 1, 2020, 3:12 am

    Respected sir, I am the student of class 10 and my board exam are going on but on 29 their was the exam of hindi and my invigilator given me the set no. 2 but row wise its my 3 no. But i got the set no. 2 so the invigilator say that write 3 set on your omr sheet but i done the set no. 2 So respected sir if you clear all these mistake so I will be very thankful of your and my roll no. Is 21234203 If you give me your any contact no. So it will be very helpful for me. Please sir if you take immediate action so it will be save by approx. 20 no. And i have also concenerd with the principal of school were the center has gone but she also not taken any action please sir help me regarding this matter

  • PAYAL January 17, 2020, 1:25 pm

    Dear ,
    sir /Madam
    mere 10+12 ke certificate missing hai unki photo copy available hai mere pass mujeh document kaha se collect ho sakte hai

  • NISHTHAVAN DAHIYA January 8, 2018, 12:21 pm

    Respected sir ,this is to state that i am studying in class xii and in the marksheet of class x my father’s sir name is added .Now i want to remove this sir name please help me by telling the procedure

  • sourav kumar January 8, 2018, 10:44 am

    Hello sir, plz help me

    I am sourav kumar

    Sir mene 2012 me 12th pass ki thi jisme meri marksheet me mamy ke name me devi jud gaya hai ise htane ke liya mujhe kya krna hoga. Mera delhi police m selection hone vala h is ki vajh se koi problem to nahi aayegi na. Plzz sir rply jarur krna.

  • manish January 6, 2018, 2:35 am

    sir aap ka koi helpline no ho to mail kr dejiye

  • vinod choudry December 29, 2017, 2:28 am

    today school open sec 23 faridabad Sanjay colony 22 foot road

  • Sahil December 27, 2017, 12:38 pm

    Thanku sir for this great artical about contact number

  • Sahil Khanna December 27, 2017, 12:36 pm

    Thanku sir for this great Information. I am also a 12tg class student of CBSE

  • Khushbu December 21, 2017, 7:53 am

    I am Khushbu

    Mene sir 2014 me 10 th pass ki h or sir meri mark sheet gum ho gai h. Sir muje mark sheet nikalwani h to uske liye kya kru.please sir help me.

  • alok nath December 19, 2017, 3:55 am

    how to cancel class 12 improvement online form 2017

  • Akshay December 17, 2017, 9:36 am

    Plz help me

  • Vikas dhakar December 15, 2017, 12:32 pm

    Good evening sir , I am vikas dhakar . I was passed my 12th examination in 2017 but I was unable to score good marks in maths , so I wanted to fill the improvement form . But I am facing a problem in filling improvement that , I am doing my B.Sc with my 2017 mark sheet.

    Sir is it possible that I will continue my BSc with my 2017 (12th) marksheet , even if I have 2018 (12th improvement marksheet )

    Sir , please clear my doubts ..I m very thankful to you .

  • Rahul November 16, 2017, 7:48 am

    Sir i just want cancel my improvement form how can i…. Plzzz help me

  • Arabinda Nayak November 13, 2017, 4:28 am

    Chse Fail candidate can give +2Exam in distant

  • Arabinda Nayak November 13, 2017, 4:27 am

    Sir can i give +2Arts exam after pass iti fitter

  • swati November 6, 2017, 7:17 am

    sir i have give by mistake wrong gender in my improvement exam form and submitted it online. Please let me know how to correct it ?

  • Rahul Panwar November 3, 2017, 2:50 pm

    Sir /Mam
    I have lost my cbse board 12th exam this year in maths and also I was not able to pass my 1st compartment.
    Now I am wanted to appear for 2nd compartment exam in maths
    But I don’t know the process of appearing in this exam .
    Because when I try to fill the 2nd compartment form it shows me that the the application no is already used
    So I Request you to guide me

  • vidhu October 31, 2017, 3:19 pm

    Sir I have lost my registration card of this year how can I have a new one ,
    Please help me I am a Student of class 12

    • Umendra awasthi November 6, 2017, 10:37 am

      Sir, I lost my class 10th mark sheet 2015 ..I try to contact CBSE for duplicate mark sheet but no one be reply it plzzz help me sir I frequently required my 10 mark sheet on enrollment on university I beg uh plz contact me …

  • Vikas October 29, 2017, 3:00 am

    I’m passed compartment exam 2017…but
    My original markshet…..I didn’t received by board…so….how can I get my marksheet…..please help us….

  • Kaynat Banp October 26, 2017, 6:56 am

    Please mujhe bata do improvement exam online form kab nikal rage hain last date kab ki hai .aur kya main 4subjects k lie form bhar sakti hun

  • jitesh chandra October 16, 2017, 12:00 pm

    please sir fixed the board paper date of class 10 soon 2017-18

  • kameshwar mandal October 11, 2017, 2:18 pm

    sir ……i have loss 12 th marksheet in train … what can i do….
    plesase help meee

  • kamlesh October 9, 2017, 5:40 pm

    Sir me 10 th me 9.2 cgpa paya pat teacher form me mujhe total obtain marks puch raha h mai kya likhu

  • vikash pandey October 6, 2017, 2:40 am

    sir plz inmorm cbse 10th 12th ki percentage m six subject count honge ya top five
    agar top five count honge to kya process h
    plz reply

  • Avni Saxena October 2, 2017, 10:49 am

    I am a Skater and bcuz of some ego problem within school faculty my school has not registered 17 students including me for the competition ,so pls. Help me for this we all have practice ed hard for years for this competition pls. A humble request pls. Help us.

  • vivek October 1, 2017, 2:09 pm

    I failed in cbse exam as well as compartment and i want to appear recompartment exam give details. @plz -. On email

  • Nima kunzang bhutia September 29, 2017, 5:13 am

    Dear sir, I had lost my 12th result recently and I have no idea to get another result. The process of applying result is too tough. Even the board has a record.

  • Jagmohan sharma September 27, 2017, 6:53 am

    Please confirm 12th CBSE improve form last date submit

  • Shivam yadav September 20, 2017, 12:19 pm

    When was the improvement form released

  • Sawan kumar September 16, 2017, 5:31 am

    Sir I want to about improvement form when it is declear

  • Kalpesh Pokharna September 12, 2017, 9:58 am

    Mere compartment ae the maths m mene exam diya vapis result m compartment likha hua aya to sir ap muje bta sakte ho uska exam kab hoga or muje form kha se or kase bharna padega .
    Sir please bato m bhut deperession m hu please replay

  • GAURAV KUMAR September 11, 2017, 8:46 am


    i was fail in one subject in 12 th how can i give again exam of one subjet.Kindly reply

  • monu kumar jha September 9, 2017, 5:16 am

    Sir mera marksheet khi kho gaya Ha sir dosra banbana hai sir kese ban paye ga sir please bata dena sir sir request please bata dena phone no 9540332126

  • monu kumar jha September 9, 2017, 5:14 am

    Sir mera marksheet khi kho gaya Ha sir dosra banbana hai sir kese ban paye ga sir please bata dena sir sir request please bata dena

  • monu kumar jha September 9, 2017, 5:11 am

    Sir mera marksheet khi kho gaya Ha sir dosra banbana hai sir kese ban paye ga sir please bata dena

  • santosh August 22, 2017, 9:39 am

    sir mera naam Santosh hai sir muhje badi laklif hai sir meri sister wikalak hai sir plz mera aaddmision khudda lahor me hua hai sir plz muhje meri sister ko le Jane me dikat hoti hai sir plz sir mera addmision manimajara town me kara do sir plz sir plz sir plz sir plz sir meri pareshni bahut bada hai sir plz sir plz sir mera connect no 8283096279 sir plz phone karna plz sir plz sir plz

  • amanpreet si gh August 19, 2017, 3:36 pm

    i know cbse rechking result of 12th class

  • Aditya Prajapati August 17, 2017, 1:29 pm

    I want to know 12th class improvement last date

  • Aditya Prajapati August 17, 2017, 1:28 pm

    I want to know last date of 12th class improvement.

  • Achal dungarwal August 15, 2017, 6:53 am

    Hello sir,
    I want to recheck my compartment copy of economics because I am not satisfy my economics compartment marks.
    Thank you

  • Minal Kulkarni August 11, 2017, 1:47 pm

    CBSE schools teacher are not seriously teaching , they overburden students with homeworks. More than 3 exercise in one day. Kya majak hain. 5 chapters of SST IN 15 days r completed. What the hell! What about students health. If we request for student has not understand some topic teachers insult them. Students and even parents are scared of schools. Please now it is time to see into it.

  • saransh jain August 10, 2017, 12:12 pm

    I am student of cbse ‘ s 12 class last batch I got 62 marks in economics but after rechecking my marks we’re increased by 6 marks but I am sure there will be increase about 15 to 20 marks and cbse haven’t refunded a single rupee in my bank account giving examination from cbse was one of the biggest mistake of my life

  • shubhankar sharma August 9, 2017, 8:04 am

    There is no respond on call for cbse side . Nobody pick the phone . But on exam it give the number in newspaper but its was useless because the person never pick the call i.e number is fake. and PM MODI JI said that our education is good. Its fake only. helpline number 1800-11-8002 no one respond on your call . Those people said think that i am wrong try it .AND REPLY ME .


  • Rajesh yadav August 3, 2017, 4:06 pm

    Cbse schools ab apni man mani krne lg gye
    Koi dhyan kyo nhi deta
    Bacho ke health ke sath khela ja RHA h
    5:30 pm tk ghr phuchte h bache school se
    Kb khana khaye or kb aaram kre
    Aaram krenge to home work rh jayega
    Or school me complaint krte h toh teacher bolte h ki Hume Kya Mt ruko extra classes me
    M kuch nhi bolenge
    Agr bache rukte h to health se presan
    Har 3 dino me bimar ho jate h
    Nhi rukte h to class ka sullbuss aage nikl jata h

    Kya problem h inko
    Achi bat h extra classes lgana
    But it bhi nhi ki bacho ki health ka dhyan nhi rkha jaye
    Agr 4 bje tk bhi bache ghr phuch jate h to unko 1 hr rest milta h Jo bhot jruri h

    Plzzzzz dhyan do jldi

  • Rohit malik August 2, 2017, 9:46 am

    Sir Muje 12 class me private form bharna h…. Please ? muje ek baar bta do form kb aayege please Sir………
    Contact no. 8126442060

  • karanvir ghai July 27, 2017, 5:36 pm


  • avinash July 27, 2017, 2:45 pm

    Sir meri marksheet khogai h….. Sir…. Plz mujha marksheet ki copy chaiya…. Mujha es bara ma suggest kro kuch sir…My no. Is 8950672284 plz call me sir it’s urgent…. Mujha 12th m addmission lena h…

  • Ayush d July 27, 2017, 1:34 pm

    Our school is not following not a single ncert books not even lan2 plz take action and one survey gave our school 1st prize in Maharashtra for some criteria

  • Priya July 20, 2017, 12:03 pm

    Kindly help me urgently I have passed from batch 2007 I have six subjects I need to know that is there will choose top subjects .

  • N YADAIAH July 20, 2017, 11:20 am

    Hi, sir as per K V Kanchanbagh school Long memo has to be collected online, what is the procedure to collect the long memo through online. itseams that schools are not getting the long memos. please help me out in this reg.

  • Rohit July 18, 2017, 1:09 pm

    Sir I want class 10 marksheet CBSE today otherwise my admission will not get to me

  • himanshu July 17, 2017, 5:10 pm

    My school teachhers use to punish students in a cruel manner pls help me my school name is nvis barwaha mp

  • vivek singj July 14, 2017, 1:20 am

    Sir,hame kon se kote se seat mili hai please hame bata dijiye

  • Vivek July 10, 2017, 10:49 am

    Is there any migration for improvement exam plz tell

    • vivek singh July 14, 2017, 1:21 am

      Hello i am also vivek

  • Pawan Kumar July 5, 2017, 4:41 am

    np marksheet available to me by post ehat can i do

  • Pawan Kumar July 5, 2017, 4:40 am

    i am paseed in class 12th private but no marksheet avialable to me

  • Bhawana yadav July 4, 2017, 5:39 am

    Please help me i am passed 10 class
    School will be not permoted in 11 class
    Because. Name problem in marksheet bhawana and in Aadhar bhawana Yadav

  • AMAN sharma July 3, 2017, 3:02 am

    I want to know that I have taken migration from school and I didn’t want to change it now and my migration came from cbse now can I take admission that school after the coming of migration for cbse board And can I cancel my migration

  • AMAN sharma July 3, 2017, 3:01 am

    I want to know that I have taken migration from school and I didn’t want to change it now and my migration came from cbse now can I take admission that school after the coming of migration for cbse board

  • Nishnat bharti June 29, 2017, 11:46 am

    sir,please help me. please send new pattern cbse class X sylabuss.


  • Gaurav Kumar June 29, 2017, 8:23 am

    SIR how can be correction of Mothers name of class 10 result …….please help Sir

  • akhil shukla June 28, 2017, 11:35 am

    Sir I got very very less marks than expected marks in 12. I am sure I will get 90 marks help me.

  • sachin yadav June 26, 2017, 8:34 am

    After filling improvement can I fill forms of jee main and uptu

  • sachin yadav June 26, 2017, 8:33 am

    Sir I have passed 12th with additional subject from home science I take physics, chemistry, maths and English and hindi, can I give improvement exam next year in chemistry to get admission for btech.

  • pooja patel June 26, 2017, 7:26 am

    My contact no is 8109698265

  • pooja patel June 26, 2017, 7:25 am

    Sir, my neet roll number is showing invalid….. And i lost my admit card.
    Please help me

  • vikalp tyagi June 24, 2017, 9:16 am

    sir, mene re-verification ka form to feel krdiya pr fee ni deposit ho Pari to m kya krru…..sir plzz…mujhe kuch btaiye
    my contact no is=8868909646

  • Shivangi purohit June 23, 2017, 4:47 pm

    Sir, my neet roll number is showing invalid….. And i lost my admit card.
    Please help me

  • rishav girisab June 19, 2017, 8:35 am

    sir…I lost my 10th admit card of CBSE 2012… can I get my duplicate admit card

  • Sanju June 17, 2017, 11:52 am

    Sir I lost my 10th class marksheet . How can I get it and it is so relevant for college admissions pls pls hlp me

  • Akshay June 10, 2017, 10:12 am

    Sir/madam I lost my 12 class marksheet of 2015 examination how can I get my marksheet please help me its urgent for college admission

  • deepika June 9, 2017, 3:36 pm

    Sir I lost my 10th class certificate now how can I reget again …pls help me

  • Komal gandhi June 8, 2017, 8:54 am

    Please help me out

  • Komal gandhi June 8, 2017, 8:53 am

    sir mene rechecking ka form fill Kiya ha Mere application no. A32247 ha bt payment ni ho paya ND muja form fill krn a ab kya kru me plzz help me out plzzz

  • ashish June 7, 2017, 4:21 am

    Please sir mujhe patrachar ka form chahie please sir form site pe dal do sir

    • reyansh dagar June 9, 2017, 11:51 am

      Bhai plz contact me fb pr hu mai ajay rehana dagar search kr lo mujhe pta hai sab patrachar ka..

  • Gaurav Singh June 6, 2017, 11:28 am

    sir maine 12 k exam diye the but meri 1 exam m re h isliye mujhe re-evalution ka form apply krna h or answer sheet bhi check krna cahata hu tho uski last date kab h ye bta diziye sir plz

  • kajal June 6, 2017, 10:16 am

    Sir have got my 10th result on 3rd and I’m not satisfied with my result. I tried to launch complain in compalin box but its not happening. I tried all your contact’s but its saying that all lines are busy. I got 9.8 cgpa sir but I should get 10 .please help me how to contact u . Please help me. I’m really suffering from great mental stress .Sir please do something.

  • gautam kumar sharma June 5, 2017, 7:50 pm

    I have received my 10th cbse board exam result, but I have a small doubt about overall grade of FA issued by the cbsc board weather it will be as same as issued by the school marks card.

  • Vishal patidar June 5, 2017, 1:57 pm

    Sir mera main subject maths he or use physical education ne replace kiya he to mera college form me kon sa subject dalega mera additional subject he physical education but ab maths ho gya he

  • Psravani June 5, 2017, 12:08 pm

    Sir/madam hello my self p sravani I want to contact you once but no number is connecting to you please suggest me the time so that I can contact you sir/madam please it’s urgent..Thank you..

  • Anitha June 5, 2017, 10:15 am

    I have received my 10th cbse board exam result, but I have a small doubt about overall grade of FA issued by the cbsc board weather it will be as same as issued by the school marks card.

  • ankit sharma June 4, 2017, 12:16 am

    Sir I want to check my class 10exam copy

  • ankit sharma June 4, 2017, 12:16 am

    Sir I want to reevaluate my class 10exam copy

  • Adarsh raj June 3, 2017, 1:39 pm

    Sir. I want to verify my 10 board copy.

  • surjeet June 3, 2017, 10:32 am

    punjab me result ka aayega ….jldi daalo cbse walo tumahari too

  • suman gunsola June 3, 2017, 10:09 am

    Sirmera result n khul ra h mera roll no h 5331488

  • suman gunsola June 3, 2017, 10:07 am

    Sir mera result n khul ra h

  • Satyam shivam June 3, 2017, 10:03 am

    When will the result for class 10 be out for bihar and west Bengal come out

  • Satyam shivam June 3, 2017, 10:02 am

    When will the result of 10will out for bihar

  • SHRIKANT YADAV June 3, 2017, 8:57 am

    Sir mughe CBSE improvement exam 2017 ke bare mein bataye.
    Kaise form bhara gata hain .
    Kahan par form Milega.
    Kab form nikalta hai.

  • sujeet sahu June 3, 2017, 7:43 am

    Hello sir main is session me 12 me fail ho gaya hoon. Mujhe bataiye no kya main phir se apna regular class nahi let sakta.
    Please sir bata dijiye .

  • Pramod June 2, 2017, 10:40 am

    Helo when is CBSE 10 result …

  • tere papa June 2, 2017, 8:13 am

    Teri maa ki result kb aayega

  • om patel June 2, 2017, 5:52 am

    when the cbse result is decreling it
    and i called them up bt very rude speaking manners

  • satyam ranjan June 2, 2017, 4:31 am

    When tesult of class 10th will come; today or tomorrow.

  • ankit singh May 30, 2017, 11:25 am

    Sir mai iss year me baen 12th sciences ka exam diya tha kya mai 2018 me CBSE board se 12th ka exam de sakta hu

    • Vicky Chinchole May 31, 2017, 12:06 pm

      Ankit Singh Call me for any help

  • ritika May 30, 2017, 10:06 am

    Sir I fail in one subject soo I want re checking suggest m something

  • Aadi singh May 29, 2017, 3:54 pm

    Sir i have got too much less marks in chemistry i have not expected please suggest me how can i check my chemistry copy

  • Achyut May 29, 2017, 3:51 pm

    Sir i have got unexpected marks in physics how can i get rid of this problem please help me out

  • pankaj kumar May 29, 2017, 2:19 pm

    Sir i back in 3 subject plz help me

    • Vicky Chinchole May 31, 2017, 12:07 pm

      Call me pankaj Kumar 9604560596 / 9657426002

  • Shiv kundu May 29, 2017, 12:55 pm

    Sir i worked hard but got unexpected marks in non medical science .I thought about 92 % in exams but i got 72% . How to check papers

  • Mohit May 29, 2017, 11:26 am

    sir I want rechack my exam

  • mamta May 29, 2017, 8:59 am

    sir 2 sub me back hai compartment ho sakta h kya plzzz help me sir

    • Vicky Chinchole May 31, 2017, 12:09 pm

      For Any help Call me Mamta
      9604560596 / 9657426002

  • ajit May 29, 2017, 7:02 am

    hey this is ajti kumar sarkar from delhi . i got marks very chief in 3 subject . how can i give the exam of improvement. pls help me as soon as …..

  • dipanshu srivastava May 29, 2017, 5:43 am

    sir 3 sub me back hai compartment ho sakta h kya plzzz help me sir

  • sinaka May 29, 2017, 3:32 am

    since cbse 12 result is released I found unexpected marked … I work very hard to gain mark but the response from checker are really disgusting …and also found mistake on grade I got B2 grade for 83 marked plzzzzzzzz verify my result my roll no is 3604780 …I have only few day to live with this percentage bye.

    • Shiv kundu May 29, 2017, 12:57 pm

      hello bro same situation is happened with me

  • deependra dwivedi May 26, 2017, 5:52 am

    when is cbse board result coming

  • Baisakhi Saha May 16, 2017, 6:12 am

    Aditya Academy Secondary DumDum…..they never follow CBSE BOARD SYLLABUS….PLEASE DO SOMETHING….

  • abhishek May 12, 2017, 6:50 am

    I am in 9th claas and our school didn’t give us summer vacation

  • Raihan May 11, 2017, 10:44 am

    How many subject in 10th board 2017

  • Deepak kumar May 10, 2017, 2:38 pm

    Sir mere document kho gye dubara kase banenge

  • Tarun May 10, 2017, 9:59 am

    When will CBSE result declare

  • nitin May 7, 2017, 8:19 am

    sir mujhe duplicate marksheet chahiye kaise milegi

  • prashant pateriya May 4, 2017, 1:09 pm

    How I get duplicate marksheet of 10th class

  • ANJALI MISHRA May 3, 2017, 9:35 am

    Dear Sir,
    Pls advise my original certificate lost of 10th class. Duplicate certificate who to receive procedure.
    Kindly advise us.
    Thanking you
    Anjali Mishra
    Mob. 9313065804

  • Rachna Pawar May 1, 2017, 5:08 am

    Respected Mam / Sir,
    I am unable apply the form of UGC NET for july session 2017. On its site it was showing that form are aopend from the 3rd week of april and last date of filling it is in May month. Plese help me to rech out there , so that i can fill that form. Contact me at 8527216200

  • Sanjeev April 25, 2017, 11:23 am

    Sir i want to change my name of my 10th result….i have passed my classed 10 in year 2010-11 . Im my 12 result the name is Sanjeev Kumar Shah….
    In 10 th result the name is Sanjeev Kumar.
    But have to change my name from Sanjeev Kumar to Sanjeev Kumar Shah…plz help .
    My Contact no..8224038283

  • Rakesh Sajjan April 17, 2017, 11:36 am

    I have finished my 10th but in my brother school who is 10th now he is telling that he have computer science subject but i had only 5 subjects so is really that sallybus have changed and computer science subject has been added?

  • Shaikh fahid April 16, 2017, 5:39 am

    I have passed out in year 2016 my high school in st joseph jaunpur but they have enrolled my wrong name and dob also what should i do to change

  • sawariya April 15, 2017, 6:53 am

    i am 12 pass with pcm iwant to give bio single exam and neet in next year am i eligible??

  • Bhagvan Dass April 15, 2017, 5:54 am

    Dear sir,
    Pl. Advise me that For S.C & s.t student fees for class 1st to 5th.
    School md saying that there ia no rules for this type student. But My children get 1st position in class 1st. And other in 2nd class 1st position in class.

  • Swapnesh srivastava April 13, 2017, 6:20 am

    I m Here to inform U all that My principle mr. D.k Goel School st.maty’s inter collage Near jankipuram Lucknow 226031
    I am speak in Hindi
    Inhone Mera result khrb Kr dia Kuki inhone Mre 3 sub. m km no. ane ki wjh s Hme skool s ye kah ke nikla ki mi indicipline bcha hu skool ar jbki hmse B jo bigde bche h unko pss kia H ap aye ar khd skool m jke dkhe Ki kitte % bcho ko Inhone nikal Dia h Plzz Ise jld s jld Forwrd kre ar cbse tak phuchae !! plzz

  • Manohar Mali April 6, 2017, 5:05 am

    Sir I want to change my mother name in my 10th and 12th marksheet

  • kulldeep April 5, 2017, 6:09 pm

    i missed my computer exam .which was today 5.03.2017 .i just realize about it .my mother and dad all are scolding me .they were crying ,they want me to die .i told them not to take any tension .but they didnot listen .and just being tensee .its 11:36 and my whole night is going to be bad as i know ..and i hope you guys see it tommorow as i know nobody will see it .my roll no. is 3142721 and school code is 30108 and centre no. is 3197 .pls someone reply me .really need help what will happen to me ..pls contact me at this number 863 823 8618

  • Amit bhatnagar April 2, 2017, 9:42 am

    Is that compulsory to buy books and uniform from CBSE schools in Bangalore ,

    • Arun kumar singh April 8, 2017, 6:31 am

      Sir first improve phone call numbers which you are provide to us.educations is business today .specially in your central boards schools in which poor can not read due to fee.

  • Sanchayeeta Banerjee March 31, 2017, 8:12 pm

    I Lost My Class 10 result n admit card.. pls i need help….

  • Abhishek raj March 31, 2017, 6:45 am

    Dear sir|mam I lost to write my answer sheet set no ,code in english 30/3/17 . Is it be serious problem .how can be it solve
    Plz give me guidance

    • Raghav Pandey April 3, 2017, 12:26 pm

      Same case bhai of maths paper

  • Ishan Agrawal March 29, 2017, 7:35 am

    Sir, I wanted to change my Optional subject from computer science to physical education can you plzz help me to chan ge my optional subject in class12 beginning

    • Raghav Pandey April 3, 2017, 12:25 pm

      Same case brother i forgot to write the code of maths paper?

  • Dharmendra March 24, 2017, 9:00 am

    Sir when is compart exam results which where given in month of March…i give maths exam pls reply me

  • rahul March 24, 2017, 7:58 am

    Sir my admit card lost.
    My roll no is 8753552.
    My nxt exam date 30march2017
    My 10th cls exam.
    Plz help me sir my mom dad scold me.

  • Revati Satuluri March 24, 2017, 3:14 am

    Can we change state-board to CBSE after my ward couldn’t adjust to state board.(GSEB) If so what is the process.

  • Anshu March 12, 2017, 2:58 pm

    In board, checking is tough or easy in english exam

  • Ihit Sinha March 10, 2017, 2:06 pm

    Does additional Hindi marks are included in total percentage of main papers?

  • Razia March 9, 2017, 9:48 am

    Is it allowed to use black pen in cbse exams?

  • anand March 6, 2017, 8:32 am

    Sir..pichle saal phy me all india set aaya tha is baar ..kaun sa aayega Delhi ya all india

  • vansha March 2, 2017, 5:36 am

    actuately in my adhar card the D.O.B is wrong so can get it changed becz I my application form dob is wrong

  • Sumit Kumar February 23, 2017, 6:11 am

    I’m of class 12 science student..Sir For jee it is necessary that all should have adharcard but sir I didn’t have so.For that I have to enrolled that one from cbse centre which was placed by cbse for jee applying students.After finishing the enrolment ihad log in to jee site and completed my fill up.So I had collected my acknowledgement list and for payment ihad done e- challan.But now while i m checking on the net for my adhar card its showing that due to transmission error it couldn’t enroll it once again. Sir did i face problem in applying jee Ki ..Please sir help me.Otherwise it’s a waste of 1year again sir…Sir I had dropped out 1 year also …
    Please sir help me out .Please allow me to give jee main exam .Im very scared ? sir..Please help me out sir.
    Please issue my admit card in time sir for jee .
    Please sir help me out
    I’ll be thankful to you sir?
    Please sir?

  • Himanshu Paul February 21, 2017, 1:04 pm

    I am a student of class 10. Sir pls tell me that the marks of fa3 fa4 will be added in the board results or not

  • Kartik February 20, 2017, 2:52 pm

    Sir actually I m commerce student of class 12 . I have not got my additional maths paper in roll card sheet sir tell em the procedure to give the paper

  • kunal February 16, 2017, 3:44 pm

    sir outcomes of democracy me bade azib chapter h aur uska mtlb bhi nhi samaj me nhi ata h

  • sagar February 14, 2017, 9:04 am

    Sir meri 10th ki DMC. M MERI date of birth wrong h aur MERI mother ka BHI name wrong h to app BTA sakte h ki is ka Kya solution hoga.

  • suraj February 10, 2017, 6:50 am

    kaisi helpline h apki call uthane ka naam hi nhi lete h 10-15 bar ring gya ekin call ek baar bhi nhi recive kiye

  • ashmi.jain February 9, 2017, 12:58 pm

    My son is presentlly studuing in class 11.I have financial problem and cant afford the fees of Sono’s present school.According to rule student can’t change the school in 12th.Please help me how can I change the school of my son.

    • ANANT KUMAR February 13, 2017, 9:22 am

      Sir mera 10th markseet and admit card me mari mamy ka name glat ho gaya hai use shia karane ke liya kya karne hoga

  • yogesh February 7, 2017, 2:18 pm

    Sir I want to change my school in 10 th class. Is it possible to change.

  • Anant February 6, 2017, 8:03 am

    Sir i want to ask something …. My child fails in preboards of ckass 12 and then unfortunately in compartment exam he failed again as he was ill .. So can one more compartment exam could be given to my child ??

  • ubaid raza February 5, 2017, 3:13 pm

    Sir i am not mentioned date and name on photo in neet form

  • khushi mudiraj February 4, 2017, 3:15 pm

    Sir, plz don’t add Sanskrit in 10 th because as we are moving from 9th towards 10th so in 9th we have Leave that subject for 1 year and now suddenly we cannot concentrate on it.

  • arhi February 4, 2017, 9:10 am

    Sir I had failed in 2 subjects in 2nd preboad and my school is not allowing me to give practical exams why

  • Swetha S February 3, 2017, 4:58 pm

    I have entered a wrong name and submitted my application form for neet 2017 .Is there any way of changing my name..

  • vikas kumar February 3, 2017, 3:49 pm

    what can I do my father is in army the

  • vikash singh rawat February 3, 2017, 11:32 am

    Sir me 12 class ka student hu me school me khel rha tha mene paon door par lagaya tha to ek sir ne mujhe pakda or class ke aandar le gya or mujhe bhaut bhuri tarah mara fir principal ne bhi mara bhuri tara fir mujhe kha door thek karo mene bola sir mene nhi thoda sir ne bola tuna lat mar kar thoda or sir ne bola ki agar tuna thek nhi karayha to tujha practical nhi dene dunga or tujhe board ke paper me nhi bathna dunga board ke paper me delhi dayalpur 110094 principal ravi dutt dusra sir ka name arun kumar

  • Manish khatri February 1, 2017, 2:21 pm

    My is 7023731111. I want to know that
    (1) If a student takes continious 45 days leave from 1st april To 15th may in class 12th, is she eligible for board exam ?
    (2) how many maximum days leave can be taken without medical certificate?
    (3) is there any way other than submitting medical certificate to take leave for continuous 45 days as mentioned in my question no. 1?
    Plz. Reply as early as possible.

  • devam srivastava February 1, 2017, 1:59 pm

    sir i am student from basti
    i had chosen PCM stream with additional subject as english and computer
    i wanna say that on 25 march i have my chemistry exam
    and on 27 march i have my computer exams
    syllabus is lengthy so i request you to think about it

  • suraj January 30, 2017, 11:30 am

    sir mujhe janna h ki agr koi student preboard me fail ho jata h to ky use final exam nhi dene dege use admit card nhi diya jyega

  • Fahim Ahmad January 27, 2017, 2:03 pm

    I need your help

  • saxena January 25, 2017, 3:12 pm

    Sir ap log bolte Hain ki har bacha equal hota Hain Par teacher’s toh asa nhi samjhte vo toh vhe krte hain jo unka maan krta Hain.. Mere school main toh shayad ye sbse jyda hota Hain i have opted humanities in class 11 i have pass 10 in 2016 sir mere 10 me tabiyat bahut jyda kharab ho gyi thi toh school vale mujhe bahut force krte thae ki main board exams na du unhone toh har koshish ki thi mujhe us school se nekalne ke liye or jb mane home board ki jagah board liya tha toh bhi mujhe bahut torcher kiya gya tha i have pass 10 by my own no teacher have support me atleast 1%.. And in 11 also this all happening in ASL jb koi student absent hota hain toh uske ASL main marks nhi, diye jate hain Par mere english teacher ne un bacho ko marks diye and jo hamare political science ki teacher thi unko change kar diya or jo teacher english padhate thi usko bhi change kr diya or ek new teacher ko political science pr english dono subjects padhane ko de diye and us teacher ko 2BHk or 3BHK ka meaning bhi nhi pta and jb hum principal ke pass gay teacher change karane toh principal ne directly bola ki apko inhi teacher se padhna hain chahe kuch ho jay sir jab teacher nhi hai toh subjects rakhne ka kya fayda hain? Sir yha bacho ko performance ke base Par marks nhi milte yha family back ground dkh kr number diye jate hain.. Mere or mere friend ki copy mane khud check kre Par mujhe marks kam mele jbke mere or uske answers sab same thae but fir bhi usko jyda number mele because vo ek political family se belong krte hain uske uncle MLA hain.. And sir ek bar me ek teacher ki ghar gyi thi because mujhe unse ek book lene thi or mere english teacher ko lga ki main vha tuition padhne jate hu tbse ab tk jo bhi exams hue usme unhone mujhe marks kam hi diye hain i agree khe na khe mistake mere bhi hoge pr itne nhi hoge that i know main aj tk kbhi fail nhi hui Par abhi january vale exams me unhone mujhe fail kar diya hain and jb mane unko bola ki mam apne ASL main absent student ko marks ko kyu diye CBSE ne toh asa kuch nhi kha hai absent student ko bhi marks mele toh unhone bola isse apko kya matlab hain marks mane diye hain mujhe 5 marks se fail kar diya unhone or un absent bacho ko 16-17 number free main de diye why?? And mere class main jo ladki hain uske writing kise ko samjh nhi ate Par fer bhi usko ache marks kase mil jate hain? Us teacher ne khud bola tha mujhe samjh nhi ata ye ladki kya lkhte hain fer kis basis Par use marks milte Hain just because of political family.. Pls sir take some action pls…

    • saxena January 25, 2017, 3:35 pm

      Pls sir is sb main mera name nhi ana chaheye

  • Utkarsh Narayan January 21, 2017, 3:11 am

    Sir DM ke order ke bavjood kV no2 FCI Gkp me chutti nhi hua h.

  • sumit raina January 20, 2017, 5:26 pm

    Sir, actually i have lost my 10th marks sheet , so tell me what can i do

  • Mansi Dhiran January 18, 2017, 1:57 pm

    Please confirm the accetance of the name of caditade for example
    In school certificate it is
    MAnsi Chetan Kumar Dhiran , where in Chetan Kumar is Fathers name

    and In Adahhar Card it is
    Mansi Dhiran

    This is ti clarify for registraion in NEET 2017

  • Vivek January 10, 2017, 2:32 pm

    Sir mna failure ka form bar deya hai or mera phala jo numbers aaya tha vo number melaga sir plzzz mera chemistry mai sahee number hai mujha dubra yad kar hai

  • shivang jha January 7, 2017, 5:49 pm

    This helpline is totally just waste of time I have a doubt but today is Saturday and my exam is on Monday are the CBSE officials sleeping????

  • vishal trivedi January 7, 2017, 4:03 am

    This does not work and cbse is sleeping all days.

  • vishal trivedi January 7, 2017, 4:02 am

    This numbers dont work at all.Looks like cbse is sleeping under the couch.

  • Jinendra January 5, 2017, 11:20 am

    Sir I want to know that until what time can I change my optional subject

  • MAHEK BARANWAL January 5, 2017, 8:25 am

    DEAR Sir,
    I missed to fill my cbse form of compartment,
    So please help me sir to filling my form and its humble request to you.

  • sachin chauhan January 4, 2017, 7:28 am

    please help us sir..
    the last date is gone for filling the compartment forms..i’ve missed that because of some family issue..Now i’m in big trouble sir ..please help me and other students sir.. Just open that link only for one day sir..please sir its a request.
    waiting for your reply

  • parmdeep Singh gill December 28, 2016, 9:47 am

    Plzz help as I missed the last date for CBSE improvement form submissio due to some economic and personal disturbances at home. please help!
    Hope to get a reply soon.!

  • parmdeep Singh gill December 28, 2016, 9:43 am

    Kindly please help me, I’ve missed the last date of submission for CBSE improvement form submisson due economic and personal disturbances at home.
    please help!
    Hope to get a reply soon

  • parmdeep Singh gill December 28, 2016, 9:41 am

    Kindly please help me, I’ve missed the last date of submission for CBSE improvement form submisson due economic and personal disturbances at home.
    please help!

  • rahul yadav December 25, 2016, 4:22 am

    sir i have update my aadhar card but when i fill my jee mains form it reject this so what can i do plz tell solution to this problem in detail

  • rahul yadav December 25, 2016, 4:22 am

    sir i have update my aadhar card but when i fill my jee mains form it reject this so what can i do plz tell solution to this problem in detail

  • Mudit Mamodia December 19, 2016, 7:37 am

    in iit form when i enter the aadhar enrolment no. it always say in valid kindly look into the matter as soon as possible,
    hope to get a fast reply
    thank you

  • Devender kumar December 16, 2016, 8:08 am

    Last evening missing my original markseet & certivicat 10th 12th
    Plz suggestion for help quickfast contect no 9716910211

  • Devender kumar December 16, 2016, 8:06 am

    Last evening missing my original markseet & certivicat 10th 12th
    Plz suggestion for help quickfast

  • Rahul verma December 9, 2016, 12:42 pm

    l want to change my subject of 11th i am a commerce student and i have taken commerce maths and i want to leave maths .FA 3 are over and i have told to our principle for change but they have told talk to cbse board please talk to our principle and make to change my subject i and my one more friend want to leave my name is Rahul verma and my friend name is Vijit sahu. If you like then please contact to our school my school name is chavara vidhya bhavan and contact no 07480-233596

  • preetam kumar December 9, 2016, 12:38 pm

    sir , I have not received my digital locker I’d of 10th 2016 how I can get my I’d, help me plz

  • anil kumar December 6, 2016, 7:25 am

    how to Change my D.O.B in my 10th class passing result please help me sir

  • Vidhee saxena December 1, 2016, 8:07 am

    Sir, i am a student of class XI with commerce stream. I had opted Maths as one of my subjects but now want to change that. what will be the procedure to change Information Practice with the Maths.

  • Pradeep Singh November 19, 2016, 11:44 am

    Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    My Son is studying in 10th Class and going to appear for CBSE Board exam.
    He just informed by the school that Father’s name spelling have been printed wrong in CBSE form and the same can not be corrected by 2 years. This can be corrected during fill up of 12th board exam. 10th class board exam will be conducted in Mar’17 and the school is not helping to correct the same. How it can be corrected before get the Admit card of 10th Class board exam. Please help for sharing the procedure.

  • Anmol Singh Sandhu November 18, 2016, 4:09 am

    Sir, I want to give improvement paper 2016-2017 of 12 class .I didn’t get registration form please help me 8727829776

  • Anmol Singh Sandhu November 18, 2016, 4:08 am

    Sir, I want to give improvement paper 2016-2017 of 12 class .I didn’t get registration form please help me . 8717829776

  • Sukanta Tripura November 12, 2016, 9:19 am

    Dear,sir my self sukanta Tripura and i am going to give compertment exam in coming year 2017,
    So, i want to change my exam center….
    So, please help me..
    Can i apply my exam center

  • Ranjeet November 7, 2016, 2:21 am

    Sir, I have passed class 10th in 2011 and 12th in 2013, bt there is a mistake in my father’s name in 10th marksheet. There it is written in short form i.e H L RANA . Bt in 12th and in graduation it is full written i.e HEMLAL RANA. My other I’d also shows my father’s full name.. Sir Plz tell me what to do.. How to correct it.

  • Pooja yadav November 3, 2016, 1:30 pm

    Sir i want to change my 12 private subject so please suggest me how to do tha ??

    • Keshav jha November 6, 2016, 3:17 am

      Hey pooja can u hlp.
      I fileed the improvmnt form
      I chosse 3 subjects
      After that i knew about the new rules of cbse that u have to select all the sub for mains
      And now i want to change the subjcts..
      Bt its cnt change
      So what cn i do

  • sudhanshu badyal November 2, 2016, 6:17 am

    sir i want my migration from cbse to j&k state board

  • ayush November 2, 2016, 5:17 am

    Sir i was getting problem regarding the compartment in 12 i have deposit tge fees through bank e challan and i want to know that which forms i have to send in your office

  • Azhar Khan October 27, 2016, 7:01 am

    Navi Mumbai center code for CBSE Std. 12 for Nerul

  • ritesh October 26, 2016, 7:21 am

    Sir, i want to change my improvement subject which has been locked by me. Please suggest some way to get out from this problem.

    • nilesh thakur November 1, 2016, 9:16 am

      Sir i want to change my subjects which i hv been selected .
      What is the procedure

  • abhishek Rai October 22, 2016, 5:37 pm

    Sir I have committed a mistake that’s why I have got Hindi course b actually I deleted registration no who study in class 10th. I registered it again but I finalized data after I saw two student are registered with Hindi course b that don’t study what I have to do to change

  • Satyendra Kumar October 22, 2016, 2:26 am

    Dair sir meri high shcool ki markshit kho gae hai mujhe dusri banvani hai kya karu

  • Abdussamad October 20, 2016, 8:48 am

    i have passed my 12th cbse commerce stream with 49.4% in 2016 can i give improvement exam….pls tell…in all competitve exam i m lagging due to my result…is there any other option pls help

  • kim October 16, 2016, 5:07 pm

    would board give permission to show the answers sheets to students of class 10th
    would schools can show sa1 sheets to the students
    plzz……reply me fast

  • himesh kashyap October 16, 2016, 7:00 am

    sir ,
    maine centre no. galat daal diya hai kya karoooo….
    please help me….

  • Rounak chandrakar October 16, 2016, 2:42 am

    Sir i fil wrong centre no in cbse improvement application 2016-17.i need help.what can i do.

  • Rounak chandrakar October 16, 2016, 2:39 am

    I fil wrong centre no in cbse improvement form 2017.i need help please?

  • Rounak chandrakar October 16, 2016, 2:37 am

    I feel wrong in cbse improvement form.i need help.please?

  • pratik dewangan October 15, 2016, 3:59 pm

    Mai 12th me 70 % hai mai ab ek subject me improvement exam de k agar 2017 me 75% se above le aaya to next year 2018 me mai NIT me admission hoga ki nai

  • pratikbdewangan October 15, 2016, 3:53 pm

    Mai 12th me 70 % hai mai ab ek me improvement exam de k agar 75% se above le aaya to next year mai NIT,IIT college mil payega ki nai.

    • pratik dewangan October 15, 2016, 4:01 pm

      Mai 12th me 70 % hai mai ab ek subject me improvement exam de k agar 2017 me 75% se above le aaya to next year 2018 me mai NIT me admission hoga ki nai.

  • Mantu Banerjee October 15, 2016, 2:54 pm

    I have lost my class 10 board result and admit card…soo now i need it..pls help mee

  • sushil October 15, 2016, 1:59 pm

    Sir mere improvement application me ek aur subject add karna hai to abb me kya karu

  • Ashutosh October 15, 2016, 8:07 am

    I will try to name correction in my 10 class marksheet i have passed in year please you will suggest how to correct my name.

  • subhanshu ojha October 14, 2016, 11:20 am

    sir mera photo and signature ulta upload ho gya h sir admit card aa jyga na

  • arshad ansari October 13, 2016, 1:40 pm

    m student of biology and by mistake i got ragistered for maths… i just want to know there is any route for correction

  • gaurav sharma October 10, 2016, 10:16 am

    i want to change my biard from cbse to jkboard afyer completing 11th class and to take admission in jkboard in 12th class

  • dheeraj chaurasia October 6, 2016, 4:12 pm

    I want to know about CBSE 12 improvement exam 2017

  • surya pratap singh October 6, 2016, 9:08 am

    I want information about improvement in my board registration

  • shivansh malviya October 5, 2016, 4:00 pm

    i want to do a teacher’s complaint, how can i appeal for it???

  • Payal kushwaha October 5, 2016, 2:48 pm

    Hello i am student of mca 2 year i want say my 12 result should not show proper because meri compatment aayi the or clear hogi the but online fail wali show kar rhi or 2013 me kiya ha and my rollnumber is 5688085

  • shadab October 5, 2016, 9:30 am

    st.paul sr. secondary school bahdarpur begusarai takes rs2000 for every student to deal class tenth form

  • Karan Aryan October 5, 2016, 9:10 am

    I want Information For Recompartment Form

  • Rajesh October 4, 2016, 6:33 am

    cbse department me call karte hai to kyun nhe uthate hai ..
    plz help me .

  • varsha October 4, 2016, 4:39 am

    if i take both maths and bio does i get two marksheet

  • sunny poonia October 4, 2016, 4:18 am

    I want to inform about compartment form of 2017

  • vikas kumar October 3, 2016, 9:26 am

    when will private form comes

  • Ankush October 3, 2016, 6:20 am

    I want information for compartment form 2017

  • Ankush October 3, 2016, 6:19 am

    I want information for improvement form

  • Saurav September 28, 2016, 5:02 am

    There is some misspelling in my ‘Name’ of 10th & 12th result certificate…. And i just want to know!!! How to correct it….. What step should i take to correct it…???

  • vidit September 27, 2016, 10:46 am

    Are 12th improvement forms Out or not
    Pls rply

  • vidit September 27, 2016, 10:44 am

    Sir please give the information regarding to the improvement of my 12th exams for 2017

  • sudhanshu September 26, 2016, 8:06 am

    I want information for improvement form 2017

  • Vikas September 25, 2016, 3:44 pm

    Rmps school board rupees to board farms per student 1000/

  • adarsh September 21, 2016, 6:36 am

    I want information about class 12 improvement form

  • Anil sharma September 17, 2016, 6:55 am

    when will be come improvement form

  • Anil sharma September 17, 2016, 6:54 am

    I want information for improvement form

  • amish alam September 16, 2016, 3:43 pm

    my improvement board mark sheet has not come… I am from ranchi jharkhand and my nearest cbse regional office at patna

  • Maaz ahmed September 15, 2016, 7:47 pm

    my 12 improvement board result has not come???
    When i’ll get my result

  • Maaz ahmef September 15, 2016, 7:46 pm

    my 12 improvement board result has not come???
    When i’ll get my result

    • Maaz ahmed September 15, 2016, 7:48 pm

      My nearest regional cbse office is at patna….and i am from Ranchi jharkhand..

  • Gaurav kumar September 15, 2016, 8:07 am

    Sir i lost my certificate of 10 and 12 …how shall i again get my original or duplicate copy of certificate back….and how many days it procedure takes…..because i have to sumbit my certificates in college for admission..
    plaease help me for that…

  • Rajesh Pal September 15, 2016, 7:13 am

    Respected sir,
    Please give information about verification of 10 and, 12 marksheet. I pass from guwahati region. For verification it is from Delhi region

  • Abhishek Singh September 14, 2016, 4:43 am

    I want to know about improvement exam of class 12 session 2016-2017. When will form come

  • Dhawal September 12, 2016, 3:39 pm

    Can I have some consultancy on annual CBSE sports tournament s????

  • saif ali September 10, 2016, 3:51 pm

    sir mughe janana hai ke sa-1 ka no.jodata hai ke nahi aur 10th ka rajestation hota hi ki nahi plz mughe jalde bataye mera contact no.7408091630 sir plz jalde bataye

  • vikas yadav September 9, 2016, 9:35 pm

    can you please provide me the link to fill the improvement exam form for class 12th section 2016-2017…Iam not getting the link plaese help me out..

  • AVTAR SINGH September 9, 2016, 7:04 am

    Dear sir

    We have passed +2 in 2016 and now we wants give improvement paper so please tell us schedule for fill form .

  • Prashant September 8, 2016, 6:52 am

    i want to take ip subject in class 11 but school say that our registration has done from hindi. plz help

  • Seema September 7, 2016, 10:55 am

    sir mughe cbse board se home board me convert krana hai school bale kahate hai ki ab nhi ho payega date nikal gyi hai mai 10 me pad rhi hoon pls help me

  • avdhesh kkumar September 6, 2016, 6:47 am

    all help line helpless h but koi nahi sunta

  • prince rajput September 5, 2016, 5:45 pm

    I want to change my name on 10th marksheet

  • Ashish kumar September 2, 2016, 3:52 pm

    Sir 12 th class ka registration form kb se bharaya jayega

  • sakeer hussain August 29, 2016, 8:05 am

    why my e certificate for dec.2016 (roll no.64036103) not uploaded.

  • Karuna August 27, 2016, 5:13 pm

    Plz help me sir mujhe bus yeh bata dijiye ki per subject kitana lagega plz sir I request you my contect-9569841871????????????????????????????????????

  • Karuna August 27, 2016, 5:12 pm

    Plz help me sir mujhe bus yeh bata dijiye ki per subject kitana lagega plz sir I request you my contect-9569841871????????????????????????????????????

  • Karuna August 27, 2016, 5:09 pm

    Sir mujhe yeh bataiye ki per subject ka kitana lagega plz sir me bahut press an hu is wajehse Kathi pepar Na chutti jaye sir mujhe jaldi batana dijiye plz sir

  • Vipin Yaduvanshi August 26, 2016, 1:51 pm

    Sir, I want to give the recompartment exam..
    But my school principal do not allow me because of his school reputation….
    Please sir help me…
    Contact 8791806602

  • diwakar tiwari August 26, 2016, 6:18 am

    sir mere 12 me kum number he pr me pass ho me improvement ka form bhrana chtha ho please aap oski daye bta skte is number par 7503766847 9968007798 par ya phor is e mail id psr sir please request he

  • Neha August 25, 2016, 12:33 pm

    sir i am in 11 cbse school. School teacher mentally torcher us. Sc

  • Md. Umar Arshad August 22, 2016, 8:05 am

    I have clear my 10 and 12 from cbse .
    Bt there is some mistake in my certificate like name is not written correctly it is possible to change…

  • Ashutosh kumar August 22, 2016, 4:17 am

    Sir i m twelth class passd student now this time i m doing bsc ag (first yr) from a loca5 colage .sir i want to give improvement , is this possible or not?

  • YASSH SINGH August 21, 2016, 3:28 pm

    Breezed through Cambridge International Exam for Class 10th from Gems Akademia International School and scored 72.5% marks as aggregate. Details are as under:
    1. English: 82
    2. Math: 74
    3. Phy: 74
    4. Chem: 72
    5. ICT: 60
    Our provisional online result has been published this week and is expected to receive the original marks sheet in next week.
    Seek an admission in CBSC School in Class XI if there is any vacancy.
    Please inform over phone, so that we can accomplish further.

  • SOUVIK DAS August 20, 2016, 7:38 pm

    My son One subject in 10th class fail
    Maths. Please sir EIOP RESULTS.
    MOB. NO. 9830309208

  • Avi Mittal August 20, 2016, 5:08 pm

    Sir presently i am in 12th class i want to ask what sh9uld be done if a subject teacher is doing partiality during practical exam with the student who are not taking private Tutions from them.
    As we know that 14%marks are in the hand of school and no one wants to loose them so why their is partiality . Students who are taking private tutions from class teachers and subject techers are getting full marks in practical even without preparation but on the other hand the remaining who are doing hardwork are not getting even the deserving marks.
    Sir if you think my question is valid then plz reply or inbox me to my email so i request you some students future depends on this reply
    Thank you
    Yours faithfully

  • Rani August 20, 2016, 3:05 am

    My son failed two subjects in 10 th igcse board. Can he possible to join 11th cbse board. Reply pls

  • Deepanshu Singh August 18, 2016, 7:37 am

    I lost my admit card of neet phase 2 n result was declared … my registration /application no. 5222612

  • Deepanshu Singh August 18, 2016, 7:36 am

    I lost my admit card of meet phase 2 n result was declared … my registration /application no. 5222612

  • sahil August 17, 2016, 6:27 am

    i was in d.a.v police oublice school in madhuban
    i was there in 12th but i can not clear the class 12th and got a compartment
    i apply for vompartment but i can’t clear ut
    no2i had dicide toh take re admission in school and change those subject wich i had compartment
    but school member refuse toh change my subject
    and said that cal some your known cbse relative or fnd to do it
    we are not doing it
    sir please help me my future is in your hand
    thank you
    name- sahil
    contact no. – 9729227533
    school land line number – 01842390030

  • pankaj rawat August 17, 2016, 6:10 am

    we have submitted an application with d.d for Rs .225/for migration certificate at dehradun by speed post on 08/08/2016 .I want to know when the certificate meet me . i need urgent.for admission

  • SUMIT SINGH August 11, 2016, 1:35 pm

    respected sir i had given improvement exam of class 12 in year 2016 but my DMC doesnot reach my home so please help me in order to provide me my marksheet

  • Manoj kumar August 11, 2016, 7:02 am

    Dear sir,
    On 5 August open the compartment result my result is not pass marks obtained 20 marks.But i am sure minimum marks 50 numbers.So i want the copy of compartment exam so please provide the procedure.Please sir help me

    Manoj kumar

  • Hari ram yadav August 10, 2016, 12:19 pm

    I have lost my migration certificate due to some reason … I wanna new migration certificate……. Immediately roll no. 5821349 .. School Sri guru tegh Bahadur nainital haldwani… Cont. No. 7017003193

  • Hari ram yadav August 10, 2016, 12:15 pm

    I have lost my migration certificate due to some reason … I wanna new migration certificate…….

  • monish khan August 10, 2016, 11:36 am

    Please update new result of compartmen with all subject result

  • sahil shokeen August 9, 2016, 6:15 pm

    any one tell me why the my no is same …compartment or phla wla no same hoo skta h kya …?

  • pragati sharma August 9, 2016, 3:55 pm

    Dear sir,
    on 5 the aug. open the compartment result . my result is not pass .marks obatined 21.
    but I am sure minimum marks 50 nos. so I want the scan copy of compartment exam. so please provide the procedure.


    • sahil shokeen August 9, 2016, 6:11 pm

      pragati same prob with me yr ….? last time ka or abi no same ha

  • Roshna sadanandan August 9, 2016, 10:50 am

    Respected sir,
    I gave my 10th grade answerbook for rechecking. At last saturday 6/8/2016 morning I saw “under process , to be pulled.” Afternoon I can’t anything.
    I don’t know what happened. I want to know what is “remark.” Please help me.

  • kanika August 8, 2016, 9:49 am

    sir 12 compartment exam mai kitne wala pass hota h commerce stream h

    • sahil shokeen August 9, 2016, 6:13 pm

      kanika may b 37

  • Samiksha August 7, 2016, 12:32 pm

    Sir actually i want to give improvement test in 2017 but i want to change my test centre from kolkata to kota.. Is this possible.. And please provide me with details what i should do..

    • tuhara dost August 11, 2016, 1:17 pm

      CBSE office visit for this information

  • Mahesh yadav August 5, 2016, 9:16 am

    Please tell me
    10th ka compartment result kb Ayega

    • tuhara dost August 11, 2016, 1:14 pm

      16-17 August ko

  • ****** August 4, 2016, 10:09 am

    sir ,
    there are 64 student,s in my class 11 ,(pcm),,, ans sectinos are not divided …..,and many cipdren are forced to change their stream.

  • Shruti August 4, 2016, 7:47 am

    due to financial condition i cant join by school i am in 10th now i have to give private exam for clss 10 how can i give explain all about it plzzz help me…,

  • Sakshi jain July 13, 2016, 6:37 pm

    Hello sir,
    I am sakshi jain. I have lost my 12th orginal marksheet. Can i get duplicate copy of it..

  • akanksha bhardwaj July 13, 2016, 6:21 am

    sir, i have passed my class 10th in 2011.
    i lost my marksheet last year. i need a new copy of the same. kindly guide me with the procedure.

  • Naveen July 10, 2016, 6:30 am

    Sir maine apna compartment form bara tha liken mera admit card nahi nikal raha ha. (DC201280) Mera application no. Hai
    Or 2016 exam roll no.9118902 hai.
    Sir please help

  • Lalit Arya July 10, 2016, 4:23 am

    Respected i pass my 12in 2015 (private candidate)i didn’t receive my certificate with my marksheet till now.
    So plzz provide me my certificate as soon as possible i will be very thankful to u.

  • Ranjeet Sharma June 10, 2016, 11:28 am

    good afternoon respected,
    I have passed 10th in 2012
    and I failed in 12th science from haryana board.
    now I want to study from Bihar.
    my school teachers are refusing to return my 10th class tc , character and migration certificate…..
    I have to take admission here in Bihar and they are asking me for all those 3 certificates….
    I am unable to understand ,
    please help me….
    thank you..

  • Akshit Garg June 10, 2016, 9:42 am

    Sir, When will be the 12 class improvement form filling date. And what is the procedure of this.

  • chandan mishra June 10, 2016, 8:55 am

    i’m compartment student in 12th , but i want to give compartment and 1 other subject paper also to increase my percentage …how can i do this..

  • Ratan May 31, 2016, 7:28 am

    I want to make my paper recheak of 10 class of all subject because I did not get such marks o excepted

  • jayant May 31, 2016, 7:23 am

    I had given the exam of 11 class. I have failed in two subject & p.e.(opt.).
    So now what is the solution for this problem…

  • kuldeep May 27, 2016, 6:53 am

    hlo sir my name is kuldeep i tell the question to plese inform me cbse 10 class result date

  • Sakshi May 23, 2016, 10:30 am

    Hello sir,
    Mjhe ye pata krna tha ki mre economics or business m km marks aye h so mra business additional subject show horha h to agr m chahu to business ka exam d skti hu ya mko economics hi dena pdega

  • Ankita Das May 23, 2016, 8:38 am

    Respected sir,
    I am ankita Das from class XII commerce and I have appeared for senior secondary board. My results have been declared on 21 may 2016. I am not satisfied with my economics marks. How can I apply for rechecking of my subject exam paper. Please guide me soon. So that I may go through the procedure
    Thank you

  • Manish May 23, 2016, 6:50 am

    I have Failed i one main subject (math) & one additional subject (computer) as compartment is for one subject only, so can i write only computer instead of math ?

  • Jitendra Prasad Vishwakarma May 23, 2016, 6:15 am

    Sir i have completed 12th this year and compart in physics …if step marking applied then how i get 6_ marks in physics….plz help me..i hv attempted all the ques

  • nikito May 23, 2016, 3:32 am

    my main subject was biology but it’s given maths in my score sheet i want to correct it, so how do i??

  • raghav mohan rathore May 23, 2016, 2:29 am

    how i can apply for revaluation of my answer copy of cbse class 12 (2016).

  • shubham thawait May 22, 2016, 7:37 am

    Sir ,I have passed class 10th from cbse homeboard.Our school didn’t inform us that we are going to attend homeboard. And now I want to change my board to state board. Sir please infom me ,, can i change my board?????

  • Md tabish ansari May 22, 2016, 1:52 am

    if i fail in physics and optional sub math can i give compartmental exam my no of sub is six

  • Baha May 21, 2016, 6:42 pm

    wht d hell
    .u gave evryone the grace marks in marhs but not i knw d reason why u did it to me..plzz dont play wid the furure of students.plzz recheck my maths paper

  • Harshit Khandelwal May 21, 2016, 2:33 pm

    I m Harshit Khandelwal(roll no. 1629501) from India overseas school Jaipur (school number 16104) & my grades are not matching with my marks which I obtained in class 12th exams 2016.please solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

  • Harshit Khandelwal May 21, 2016, 2:32 pm

    I m Harshit Khandelwal(roll no. 1629501) from India overseas school Jaipur (school number 16104) & my grades are not matching with my marks which I obtained in class 12th emams 2016

  • Rishi May 21, 2016, 2:26 pm

    Sir I got FT in three subjects and F in one subject can I give the compartment?

  • RAHUL VERMA May 21, 2016, 1:55 pm

    I want to re cheque my copy.. Tell me what is the process for re cheque..

  • prashantpooniwala May 3, 2016, 5:33 pm

    Sir mene jee main ki exam me 106 he mene obc category se bata tha me jee advance dena chahta hu magar mera obc certificate 12 may 2015 ka bana hua h magar update nahi ho raha h to plz jaldi Sol batae kal ki last date h

  • Shruti Rana April 30, 2016, 5:03 am

    Namaste sir, I have passed 10th examination from Surajmal Modern Higher Sec Sch Mawana Meerut (UP) in year 2015. But meri marksheet me mera photograph nhi aaya h.usme photo lagvane ke liye mujhe kya karna hoga plz guide kariye.

  • naina April 29, 2016, 4:27 pm

    I have lost my CBSE 10tmarksheet how to get a new one.

  • chandresh prajapati April 29, 2016, 1:28 pm

    You & MCI dont care about the future of students. You want to get only rupees but not intrested in future of us.

  • Indu Bala April 29, 2016, 7:58 am

    Mere bete ne +2 ka exam diya h. Us ne medical liya tha. Abhi result nahi aaya. Par ab wo +2 math ka paper dena cahtah. Kya wo math ka paper september me de sakta h

  • Nikku kumar April 26, 2016, 3:36 am

    I want to chang my name on certificate of 10th misprint

  • Aneesh April 21, 2016, 10:31 am

    I have cleared the NET Dec’15.My roll no. is 27004125.I want to know that what are the further formalities to get the certificate from u. Ll u send it on mail or by post..?

  • Shashank April 18, 2016, 1:25 pm

    U cbse dont care abt ur students….the maths paper was worst..u put us in trouble…i demand for re exam of maths mrs smriti irani

  • Ajit April 16, 2016, 11:48 am

    Private school started new session without 10th board exam and also distribute subject.It is possible that private school can start class without 10th result.

  • AVNESH CHAUHAN April 16, 2016, 2:08 am

    Dear, Sir/Ma’am.
    Sir meri daughter ek cbse affiliated school GREEN WOOD PUBLIC SCHOOL ,(DD NAGAR), GWALIOR,m padti h according to the guidelines of cbse school ko NCERT books use karni chahiye but wo different publications ki books use karte h.
    kindly help me about this topic.

  • Ashwani Kaushik April 13, 2016, 1:00 pm

    Respected sir/Ma’am
    I am a student of CBSE class 12th and i am a only student in whole 12th i.e, (Medical, Non-Medical, Commerse, Arts) who choose computer from the choice of computer and physical education… So i want to ask that can i appear in board’s exam.

  • Rishabh Jhamb April 5, 2016, 8:42 am

    I bave passed my class 12 . Can i give additional paper of punjabi of class 10 now . What is the process of admission?

  • neha March 29, 2016, 7:47 am

    sir,i am a student of pcb stream,
    i was absent in class 12 physical board exam due to some reason
    now what should i do?

  • neha March 29, 2016, 7:44 am

    absent in 1 board exam

  • neha March 29, 2016, 7:44 am

    absent in boards

  • Vicky Kumar Nishad March 28, 2016, 11:24 am

    Sir maine 2011-13 ke session me 10th pass kiya meri problem ye h ki mera 10th ka Origional markseet goom ho gayii h so ishliye please btaiye ki ussey recover (fir se kaise paa sku)

  • Nayan Sharma March 22, 2016, 12:12 pm

    none of the help line number are working. I miss placed my application form number plzz help me find out

  • Anand Prakash March 21, 2016, 2:56 pm

    Sir,kya jharkhand ke hazaribagh zile ke barhi me CBSE ka valid branch hai? Agar hai to main aapki jaankari ke liye bata du ki yahan admission ke liye nursery ke bachon tak ka oral interview principal le rahe hair.teen- char teacher Milkar chhote chhote bachon ka interview aise le rahe hai, jaise ki job dene wale ho.written me achha likhne ke baad bhi inhe fail kar diya ja raha hai, aur pairavi aur paise Walon ka admission ho raha kam hone ke baad bhi paise ke liye admission form khub becha ja raha hai.kripya ispar kuchh sangyan lijiye.

  • ritick roushan srivastava March 14, 2016, 11:35 am

    dear sir, my name is ritick roshan srivastava my roll no is 7613318 i am appearing candidates in class 12 cbse examination of 2016 .i have done mistake in filling of my omr sheet in physics and chemistry paper due to some school fault
    i requsted you to please accept my omr sheet.and save my future

  • ritick roushan srivastava March 14, 2016, 11:32 am

    dear sir, my name is ritick roshan srivastava my roll no is 7613318 i am appearing candidates in class 12 cbse examination of 2016 .i have done mistake in filling of my omr sheet in physics and chemistry paper due to some school fault i requsted you to please accept my omr sheet.and save my future

  • ritika roushani March 14, 2016, 11:10 am

    dear sir,my roll no-7613317 . iam apearing in 2016 class 12 examination i have done mistake in filling my omr sheet in physics paper due to some school fault
    i requsted to please accept my omr sheet

  • sheela March 14, 2016, 9:27 am

    CBSE Maths paper was very tuff for all the students in Mumbai schools. The Problems were tough, tricky and lenghty/ Students were not able to complete the papers.
    Board should take care to see that such tough papers are not issued. This affects the life, career of the students. Some even commit suicide.

  • AVIRAL JAIN March 7, 2016, 8:33 am

    respected authority
    Due to hurry in the exam i have filled wrong set number in english exam (301) cbse 12 class and my correct st no. was 2 but i filled the question paper code (1/2) correctly my roll no. 1701755 school no. 03295 centre no.1505
    so please do something urgently otherwise my career will spoil and for any information contact on no. 7772989052 and e mail id

  • brijesh kumar March 5, 2016, 11:52 am

    I am cbse student .
    Passed XII in 2008
    There was mistake in my name by britesh kumar instead brijesh kumar
    Please give suggetion to correction of my name

  • Ajit Kumar February 27, 2016, 1:19 pm

    Can you please advise the type of pen that is to be used for CBSE the 12th Std. board examination? Should the pen be blue in colour, and whether gel or ballpoint pen should be used?

  • Shubham Anand February 22, 2016, 2:06 pm

    i am shubham anand
    i have a problem in my form filling of jee mains 2016
    and have nassessry corrections in my form please listen….

  • anshuman yadav February 8, 2016, 2:31 pm

    change my subject from cs to hindi

  • Bupender dahiya January 30, 2016, 3:59 am

    i am bhupender dahiya and i m going to appear in my maths improvement exam this year in march exams. I want to know that is the datesheet is same for all appearing students whether in school or giving imrovement as a private candidate

  • harshita jain January 2, 2016, 1:02 pm

    Sir, I am a student of class 11. I’m studying in boarding school . Due to some physical problems ,I need to change my school after class 11. But the optional subject I opt is not available in school I’m going to admit. So can i change my optional subject from sanskrit to music after being registered.

  • Atul kumar December 18, 2015, 8:27 am

    psa exam class x ka kab ho ga

  • Kunti Patidar December 17, 2015, 2:49 pm

    My name is Kunti Patidar but mp board online result shows KUNITA PATIDAR so I m facing a huge problem in filling JEE Mains form. Plzz help

  • Sunil Sahni August 4, 2015, 6:41 pm

    Dear sir

    Mera name Sunil Sahni
    Address f-175 j.j colony Inderpuri 110012
    Sir mai aaj 2 month se sister ki admission
    Karane keliye presan hue. Vasant Vihar C-4
    Eduction officer zone 20
    Smt Paramjit Kaur
    Office 26152160

    J.j camp Naraina New Delhi 110012
    id -1720015
    Principal phone 011 25831887
    Lekin admission nahi Kare h
    Kirpa karke meri sister ki admission karane ki
    Kirpa kare .
    Kuch bhi jankari keliye phone no 7503316580 .

Leave a Comment