What is the salary of Chairman of Navratna NLC?
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited or NLC became NLC India in 1956. The company is a Navratna working under fossils and energy sector. Under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal, the PSU is operating with a total capacity of 30.6 million tonnes Per Annum. The aim of NLC India is to become 20,000+ MTPA by 2025 and thus, the company is already planning an expansion. The current performance of the company is great in Lignite Mining, Thermal Power Generation, Solar Energy Generation, Wind Power Generation and Coal Mining.
Sri Rakesh Kumar who is the CMD of the company aims at developing new products by the means of research, development plans and pilot testing. His practical and sustainable approach is giving a new direction to the company. As the Chairman, there’s a lot that he has to look after. Following are the set of responsibilities shared by him at NLC India.
Role and Responsibility of Chairman of NLC
The role of a chairman is to represent the company in front of the Government, the Board of Directors, as well as media, or partners delving into joint ventures. The CMD of NLC is actively taking care of
- Finance & Accounts
- Treasury and Risk Management
- Budgetary and Cost control
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Governance
- Product and Production Performance
- R&D initiatives
- CSR initiatives
- Report to Government, Board of Directors, etc.
- Deal with legal and institutional matters.
- Represent the organization at international platforms
- Remain responsible for all the projects undertaken.
- Strategize and plan for future initiatives.
- Seek government permission for lease and other such issues.
- Include welfare programs like employment of Divyangs.
Annual Compensation Offered to Chairman of NLC
|Total Annual Compensation
|All Other Compensation
|Total Annual Cash Compensation
|Total Calculated Compensation