What is Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card? Benefits & Features
What if we told you that you can have a lifetime free credit card? Isn't it hard to believe? But fret not as everything we are saying is true. Due to a recent collaboration between Amazon and ICICI Bank, Amazon Pay is offering a lifetime free Credit Card which can be used for all online as well as offline purchases. Currently, the service is open for a limited number of Amazon customers but will soon be rolled at a large scale and everyone will be able to get a credit card.
How to apply Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Open the link provided "here" to reach the Amazon Pay ICIC Bank Credit Card page directly.
- Click on the Apply Now button in the right side column of this page.
- Enter the respective details in the provided columns and proceed.
- Your lifetime free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card will reach on your communication address in two business days.
These are the easy and simple steps which you need to follow to apply Amazon Pay Credit Card.
Benefits of Amazon Pay Credit Card
In addition to the Lifetime free credit card, the service also offers accelerated rewards point system. Amazon Prime users now have a chance to earn 5x reward points on every purchase made on Amazon while non-prime members can earn 3x points. 2x reward points will be provided for transactions made on partner sites like Swiggy, bookmyshow, yatra, Amazon recharges, and much more. These reward points earned can be utilised for future purchases where one point will fetch you 1 INR.
- 1% waiver on fuel surcharge.
- EMI facility upto 24 months.
- No joining fees.
- No annual fees.
- Reward points for every online as well as offline transaction.
- 2% reward points for partner websites i.e. bookmyshow, Swiggy, Lenskart, UrbanClap, Faasos, FreshMenu, dominos, McDelivery, Box8, tapzo, yatra, redbus, makemytrip, abhibus, Travelyaari, netmeds.com, Urban Ladder, voonik, koovs.com, Manyavar, croma, BYJU's, and much more.
- Flat 5% reward points for Amazon Prime users and 3% reward points for Amazon purchases.
- No expiry date for reward points earned.
- No limits for earning on the Amazon Pay credit card.
- All the reward points will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay balance in gifts and credits section.
- 1 reward point for every INR 1o0 spent.
- No minimum amount for redeeming points.
Terms and Conditions:
Since the card issue is by ICICI bank, all the terms and conditions followed are as per the ICICI bank. But then also, there is no joining fee and no annual charges for the card. Just pay for what you shop and enjoy the benefits provided by Amazon and ICICI Bank. Main terms and conditions are:
- Interest will be charged on existing as well as all new purchases if previous bill is not cleared.
- Maximum interest charge levied will be 3.8% per month or 46% per annum.
- The interest-free period can be availed for a maximum of 48 days with a minimum of 18 days. This duration is only applicable till next bill is generated.
- Cash advances will be charged at 2.50% with the minimum amount charged being INR 300.
- Card replacement fee of INR 100 will be charged in case of re-issue of card.
- Cash and Cheque pickup will be charged at INR 100.
- GST of 18% will be applicable on all fees, interest, surcharge, and other charges. (As per 01 July 2017)
For more terms and conditions, click "here
The information provided above can be changed or modified by Amazon at any time and we are not responsible for any losses that occur to you due to this information. For any further information about credit card, you can contact the customer support executives at Amazon customer care phone number