Are you an SBI Credit Card user and willing to generate monthly statements online? We are sharing a short guide on this page which can tell you how you can view and download bill/account statements of your card. The billing statement generates every month on a specific date.
You can check your debits, credits, taxes, penalties and other details in your bill. Your document can be password protected too. So, you have to find out how can you unlock them.
SBI stores Credit Card statements of the last 24 months only. Before that date, you can’t view or download any statement of your credit card from the official website of the company.
- Active Username & Password of SBICard.com
How to Generate SBI Credit Card Statement
- Go to SBICard.com and login to your account using username and password.
2. Go to My Accounts –> Card Statements.
3. Select the month of which you want to generate the statement.
4. After selecting it, you will see the overview of your account balance. If it’s the same, click on Download link.
Through this way you can view your Credit Card statement and download it’s PDF file easily. You can print out the card statements from your printer.
Check SBI Credit Card Account Summary on App
Alternatively, you can also check the account statement of your SBI card on its app too. Check the steps for that here :
- Login to your account through the SBI Card app.
2. Click on More button at the navigation bar.
3. And move ahead in Card Statement.
4. Choose the month by clicking on the Calendar icon, to check your statement.
The statement shows credit limits, cash limits, due date, the amount due, minimum due amount, opening balance, purchase details, outstanding balance etc.
SBI Card app doesn’t allow you to download statements. Statements can be viewed of last 24 months only not before than that.