Do you love socialising online and have a keen interest in making ample amount of new friends? Well, Facebook will help you. Facebook is a networking website which enables interpersonal communication and give opportunities to online visitors to post remarks, share photos and connections to news or other intriguing substance on the web, chat, talk live, and even stream live video once you have logged in.
You can access Facebook on desktops, portable workstations, tablet PCs, and cell phones. In the wake of enlisting to use the site, users can make a profile that shows their name, occupation, schools went to et cetera. This is the most secure social media where you can even tag your mates in memes and laugh all day on the same joke.
But what if something goes wrong and you urgently need to change your Facebook password? Well, confused where to hunt for it in the settings? No more, since we have a permanent solution for you right here. Follow these steps and get your password changed within no time and reset it accordingly.
- Open the Facebook app or the window on your computer.It’s a blue box with a white f.-Log in if you’re not signed in automatically.
2. Click . It’s in the upper-right corner of the window or your mobile app.
3. Click Settings. It’s at the bottom of the menu.
4. Click Security and Login. It’s in the upper-left part of the window.
5. Scroll down and click change password.
6. Enter your current password in the top field.
7. Type a new password in the next field.
8. Re-type the new password in the bottom field.
9. Click Save Changes. Your Facebook password has been changed.
And you are done. Happy socializing my friend. 🙂