Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a branch of the Indian Railways that handles the food, tourism and internet ticketing operations of the Indian railroads.
It is known for changing the substance of railroad ticketing in India. It spearheaded web-based rail ticket booking through its site, and in addition from the cell phones by means of WiFi, GPRS or SMS. Notwithstanding e-tickets, Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation likewise offers I-tickets that are fundamentally similar to normal tickets aside from that they are reserved on the web and conveyed by post. The tickets PNR status is additionally made accessible. Workers on the rural rail can likewise book season tickets through the site. It has also propelled a dedication program called Shubh Yatra for explorers. Through this program, travellers can save money on all tickets booked round the year by paying a forthright yearly expense.
Get to know how to create an account on IRCTC, one of the best railroad service provided by the Government of India. Follow the below steps to learn how to access IRCTC by logging in.
- Visit www.irctc.co.in
2. Click on SIGN UP option present on the left side of the screen.
3. Fill up all the details marked as mandatory with a red star.
4. Once filled in, type the Captcha code displayed on your screen.
5. Select SUBMIT REGISTRATION FORM.
6. Select OK.
7. Now select I AGREE TERM AND CONDITION to proceed further.
8. A THANK YOU message will appear on your screen. Select the content appearing in green to verify your details.
9. Verify your details by clicking on verify with OTP.
10. Verify your details using the VERIFY WITH OTP option for your phone number and email address.
11. You will receive the verification message.
Now Login with the username and password to have access to the facilities of IRCTC.