Haryana Urban Development Authority has launched Group Housing Scheme-2017 to allot housing plots in Gurgaon, Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Dadri, Faridabad, Hisar, Jagadhri, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Rewari, Rohtak and Sonipat. These plots will be allotted to various income groups to the eligible cooperative group housing societies or welfare housing organisations through e-auction from June 15. The prices are not fixed as yet but most probably it will be based on collector rates or market rates.
How To Apply For HUDA Group Housing Scheme 2017
Organisation, housing societies, welfare housing organisations can obtain user ID and password for the bidding process. Those parties bidding are required to pay security amount online. Here are the steps to create sign in on HUDA website-
Step 1: Log in here >>> huda.haryanaeprocurement.gov.in
Step 2: Create your login account
Step 3: Fill in the details
Step 4: Once you have submitted the details, log in again to check the dashboard
Step 5: visit the site on the e-auction day to bid in the desired event. Check screenshot.
Check the guide for e-auction.
Who can Apply For HUDA Group Housing Scheme 2017
Co-operative group housing societies, welfare housing groups with a minimum of twenty members can apply under HUDA Group Housing Scheme 2017.
Terms and Conditions For Applying To HUDA Group Housing Scheme 2017
The housing societies have to get register at the portal. If the bid is selected, cooperative groups will have to deposit 10 per cent of its bid amount along with other important documents like
1) self-attested copies of PAN Card
2) Passport-sized photos of the signatory
3) certified copies of the resolution of the cooperative society,
4) Certified copies of bylaws.
– All the members of the cooperative society should be Indian
– Any person can become a member of a maximum five co-operative organisation.
– A member shall have only one share in a society.
– A member should not own any property in the same urban estate of Huda in which he or she is applying for membership.