The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) in India maintains a portal where you can view public documents. This includes documents such as the Memorandum of Association (MoA), Articles of Association (AoA), and annual returns of companies.
How to View Public Documents on the MCA Portal:
To view public documents on the MCA portal, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the MCA portal and click on the “View Public Documents” tab.
- Enter the company name or CIN (Corporate Identification Number) of the company whose documents you want to view.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- The system will display a list of documents that are available for public viewing.
- Click on the name of the document that you want to view.
The document will be displayed in a new window. You can then view the document.
Documents That Are Available for Public Viewing:
The following documents are available for public viewing on the MCA portal:
- Memorandum of Association (MoA): The MoA is a document that sets out the objectives and rules of a company.
- Articles of Association (AoA): The AoA is a document that sets out the internal governance of a company.
- Annual Return: The annual return is a document that provides information about a company’s activities for the previous financial year.
- Other documents: The MCA may also make other documents available for public viewing, such as the prospectus of a company or the minutes of a company’s board meeting.
The MCA portal is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to view public documents. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily view the public documents that you need.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.
Here are some additional tips for viewing public documents on the MCA portal:
- Be sure to enter the correct company name or CIN.
- If you are not sure which document you need, you can contact the MCA for assistance.
- You can download public documents for your records.
- You can also print public documents.
By following these tips, you can make the most of the MCA portal and view the public documents that you need.