Cryptocurrency is the modern day currency which is gaining mainstream attraction of potential buyers and investors. People think of it as an overnight wealth increasing scheme but it is not like that. All the major cryptocurrencies are backed by another technology named Blockchain. Blockchain has gained a lot of traction in the recent time because of its potential use in secure and fast transactions. Bitcoin has been a trending term in India in past few months. People do a lot of research about bitcoins and invest in them as per their requirement. In India, there are many platforms to trade and invest in these bitcoins but the process is quite hectic. Unocoin is an Indian company helping potential buyers to invest in these bitcoins. It has got a great user base and a very active social and customer support team.
Here in this article, we are going to walk you through the whole process of trading of bitcoins using this platform. We will be adding a step by step guide along with relevant screenshots to help you trade these bitcoins with ease.
Always remember that you need to have a specified amount of money in your unocoin wallet. Minimum amount which one can invest in bitcoins through unocoin is 1000 INR. You need to have your KYC done prior to attempting this guide.
- Open the official website of unocoin India i.e. www.unocoin.com and you will be redirected to the homepage of the website.
- Click on the sign in button from the top right corner and enter your login details and click sign in.
- Scroll down and click on Buy Bitcoin button highlighted in the cyan color.
- Enter the number of Bitcoins you would like to buy or enter the amount for which you would like to have Bitcoin.
- You will be shown the total amount which you will be charged from your wallet and its breakup in the right column.
- When you have confirmed everything, click on the buy bitcoins button.
- Viola, you have successfully bought the bitcoins.
You can follow the same procedure for selling the bitcoins you hold in your wallet. Just choose the sell button instead of the buy button on the homepage.