Axis Bank is the second largest private bank which operates in India. Most of the basic banking services are provided by the Axis Bank to its consumer which include savings account, credit account, current account, net banking, debit cards, credit cards, fixed deposits, demand drafts, cheque, demat, insurance, mutual funds, and much more. Net banking is a service wherein users can manage their account right from their mobile phones and computers without even visiting the bank. Most of the tasks like funds transfer, managing the debit card, credit card, credit card bill payment, requesting chequebook, opening new accounts, changing login details, changing debit card pin, report misuse, theft, recent transactions, detailed statement, and much more are available through the net banking. However, there can be a scenario wherein users might not be able to remember their net banking passwords. In that case, you might want to recover your password for Axis Bank net banking.
Here in this article, we are going to tell you about the process of how to recover your Axis Bank net banking password. For your convenience, we are providing a step by step guide along with relevant screenshots with every step. Net banking password should always be kept confidential as once a hacker or snooper get access to your net banking, he/she can use it to transfer all of your money and many more illegal activities.
Do remember that you need your debit card details and have access to your registered mobile phone number in order to attempt thi16s guide.
How to recover Axis Bank Net Banking password?
- Open the official website of Axis Bank net banking i.e. retail.axisbank.co.in
- Click on the forgot password option here.
- Enter your login id in the space provided and click on proceed button. Now enter the relevant details in the space provided. These include debit card number, ATM pin, expiry date, and the currency in which your debit card operates. Check the I accept the terms & conditions button and then click on proceed button.
- Enter the new password which you would like to keep for your account. Now re-enter it for security and verification purposes. Enter the OTP code received on your registered mobile number in the space provided and then click on submit button.
- You will get a confirmation regarding the password change on your registered mobile number as well as registered email address.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow in order to successfully recover your Axis Bank net banking password. If you are still facing any difficulties then do post your questions and queries in the comments section below. We will try our best to help you out.