The trend of online shopping is increasing day by day. The main reason behind it is the lack of time in our busy lives. People who generally have less time for these activities go for online shopping as it provides us with a convenient and easy method for shopping. There are a number of online shopping sites available in India and Amazon.in is one of them. Amazon India has a lot of products to offer in categories like electronics, mobiles, tablets, books, appliances, gaming, sports, gym, home, accessories, fashion, and much more.
If you are looking forward to purchase something from Amazon.in and you need some help then you should refer to our step by step guide below. If you are doing this for the very first time, then there might be some questions in your mind like how to place an order on Amazon.in. Don’t worry we’ll have you covered and you will get answers to all your questions in our step by step tutorial below.
Steps to place an order on Amazon.in
#Way 1: From Website
- Open the official website of the company i.e www.amazon.in and you will be greeted with the start page which will tell you about the latest offers and ongoing sales on the website. You can choose the search bar provided above or the category view to choose your desired product.
- Click on the “Hello, Sign in” button on the top right header and enter your login details on the next page that opens and click on login button.
- Select the product you want to order and click on the add to cart button present on the right side menu on the product page. Now you can choose to proceed to checkout button if you want to order or you can continue to add more products to your cart in case you want to bulk order.
- After selecting proceed to checkout select the deliver here button on your present house/office address on the next page. The site will now proceed to payment page. Here you will have the choice to pay via various methods such as credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and cash on delivery. Choose your desired method and click on continue button.
- You will now be redirected to the final page where you can review your order and after reviewing click on the place order button and your order will be placed. You will be redirected to a page which will say that your order has been placed and this confirms your order.
#Way 2: From Mobile App
- Open the official Amazon India mobile app. It can be downloaded from the Google play store and Apple app store.
- You can use the search bar present on top to search for your product or have a look at various categories they have prepared for you.
- Once you have finalized the product that you would like to buy, click on the yellow coloured “Buy Now” button.
- Select the payment method by which you want to pay for your order and then click on continue button.
- You will be redirected to a new page which will have your final order details. You can choose the delivery address from this page by scrolling down and clicking on option enlisting deliver to.
- Once you are done with everything, click on “place your order” button at the bottom of page.
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to place an order on Amazon.in. If you still face any difficulties in any of the steps that we have mentioned, we are just a single comment away.