Paying your loan’s EMI is now as easy as to recharge your prepaid mobile or pay your postpaid mobile. Recently, Paytm launched Loan EMI payment option on their mobile app as well as website. Paytm has partnered with several Loan providing companies such as PNB Housing Finance Ltd., Paisa Dukan, Toyota Financial Services, Bajaj Finserv and various more. One of the best benefits of paying your loan’s EMI amount on Paytm is that Paytm is providing various types of discount offers.
If you are facing issues in making online payment through Paytm, then you can follow below given steps to easily pay your loan’s EMI amount. Before making any payment on Paytm, we recommend you to create an account on it. For loan payments, you need to know your loan account number and EMI amount.
Steps to pay your Loan’s EMI on Paytm
- Download and install Paytm mobile app on your Android or iOS smartphones.
- If you already have an account on Paytm, login with your credentials or create an account on Paytm using your contact number.
- On homepage, swipe to the services section of Paytm and click on more.
- Find Loan option from under Financial Services section and click on that.
- In the next step, Select your Lender from all the available options and enter your Loan Account Number and hit Get Payable Amount.
- On next page, Paytm will show you the payable amount or you can manually enter the amount you want to pay.
- If you have any promo code, enter in the space provided or select from the available options.
- Now in the last step, you have to pay the amount from available payment options, such as credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI.
By using these simple steps, you can pay your loan’s EMI hassle free. It takes maximum 48 hours to process your loan amount. Also, confirm with your lender that the amount you have paid is credited or not. For further support, you can contact the customer support department of Paytm.