If you are using logistics services of Shyplite and want to pay your bill, then this tutorial can help you out, in which we have explained all the payment modes available. Shyplite generates bill of all the shipments in the month end. One can easily find out their unbilled invoice under Billing section. PDG and XLSX version of invoice is available to download on that page. XLSX version consists of information of every single order, including its order id, pin code, city, dimensions, weight and amount charged.
Check out the following tutorial if you want to pay your outstanding amount on Shyplite.
- Visit the official website of Shyplite i.e. shyplite.com and hit login on top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click on login button to access your Shyplite panel.
- After logging in, go to Billing section from left menu bar.
- Here you can find the amount to be paid, due date and PDF and XLSX versions of the invoice.
- To pay this amount, head over to PAY button available in left sidebar.
- Shyplite is accepting through various modes. Such as through Razor Pay payment gateway, in which all types of debit cards, credit cards and net banking is accepted.
- Including all these, Shyplite is also accepting payments through Paytm, Cheque, NEFT and UPI.
- To pay your amount by Debit/Credit card or net banking, enter the amount and hit submit button.
- On next popup, enter your phone number, email id and Select A Payment Method, available card, netbanking, wallet and UPI/QR.
- Various cashback offers are also here, which you can check out at the bottom of that pop up.
- Next available payment option is Paytm. Enter the desired amount and hit submit. Then you’ll be redirected to Paytm login page. Login to your Paytm account and make payment.
- Next payment option available is NEFT. Bank details for NEFT is available on that page. Firstly make payment from your account and enter UTR Number (Unique Transaction Reference Number) on that page.
- Cheque deposit payment option is also available. Deposit cheque on the name of Simba Logistics Private Limited with account number 50200020918334 in HDFC bank. On same page, enter the cheque amount and UTR number.
- Last payment mode available is UPI. You can pay by scanning QR code through Google Pay, Phonepe, My Airtel, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, BHIM, Yono, Samsung Pay or all other available options. After making payment, enter the amount you have paid and enter UTR Number.
To check out the current status of payment, click on Billing section. Here you can see current status of your payment, whether it is successful or not and total due after payment can be seen below.
By using these simple steps, you can easily pay Shyplite bill online. For any further information about billing issues, you can contact their customer support department at Shyplite customer care phone number.