Mobikwik is a payment system and digital wallet operational in India. It was launched back in year 2009 and can currently be used for services like mobile recharge, DTH recharge, datacard recharge, landline bill payment, broadband payment, electricity bill payment, insurance premium payment, metro card recharge, and much more. Mobikwik can also be used to pay to your local retailers’ and merchants’ shop. A number of people have adopted the services of Mobikwik and you can also pay for your fuel at stations. It also provides the facility of Bus ticket booking and is also accepted on Swiggy, Myntra, IRCTC, mi, Grofers, and has also incorporated UPI on their platform.
Mobikwik is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India and their wallet is authorized for use by RBI. They have also partnered with Uber and it can be utilized to process debit card and credit card payments. Mobikwik won mBillionth Award South Asia for their mobile business in 2014.
Here in this article, we are providing you with an easy way to create an account on Mobikwik. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to create an account on MobiKwik
#Way 1: From Website
- Open the official website of Mobikwik by entering the URL as www.mobikwik.com. This will take you to the start page of Mobikwik and it can be directly used to avail their services.
- Click on Signup button from the top right corner and new popup will open. Enter your mobile number in the space provided and click on Get OTP button.
- Now enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile number and then click on Submit OTP option to finish the process.
#Way 2: From Mobile App
- Open the official mobile app of Mobikwik. It can be downloaded from Google play store and Apple app store on your phones.
- It will land you directly on the Signup page. Enter your mobile number in the space provided and click on Get OTP button.
- The Mobikwik application will automatically detect the OTP that you have received on your mobile phone. If the number is in another device or Mobikwik fails to read the OTP then you can enter it manually and click on Submit OTP option.
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to create an account on Mobikwik. If you face difficulty in any of the above-mentioned steps then don’t hesitate to contact us via the comments section below. If you are still facing issues in creating an account on MobiKwik, then you can contact their customer support department at MobiKwik customer care phone number.