Shoppers Stop is a great multi-brand website and outlet when it comes to online shopping as well as window shopping. They offer product from top brands such as Lee, Levi’s, Wrangler, ONLY, AND, Steve Maden, Being Human, Indian Terrain, and much more. Shoppers Stop is owned by the K Raheja Corp. and currently has 83 stores in various Indian cities. It was started back in the year of 1991 but its online operations commenced in 2008. They also offer gifting and home decor products. Products are priced normally as compared to their brand counterparts’ websites. They conduct time to time sales and clearance sales also. The products are sorted according to categories such as Men, Women, Kids, Home, Gifting, Brands, and much more.
If you want to change the password for security reasons or whatever reasons(pun intended) and are facing any difficulties then don’t worry. Changing password regularly is a good habit as it prevents people from gaining unauthorized access to your account. Here in this article, we are going to provide you with a step by step guide on how to change the password for Shoppers Stop account. We will also provide relevant screenshots with those steps for your convenience. Do remember that you need to be logged into your account before attempting this guide.
Steps to change Shopper Stop account’s password
#Way 1: From Website
- Open the official website of Shoppers Stop i.e. www.shoppersstop.com and you are greeted with a beautifully crafted homepage. You can find all the latest offering here.
- Click on the profile option from the drop-down menu at the top right header.
- Click on setting option from the left side menu by scrolling down.
- Now Click on change password button. Enter your current password, new password and re-enter new password.
- Here, Click on update password button.
#Way 2: From Mobile App
- Open the official mobile app of Shoppers Stop. You are greeted via a start page with all the latest offerings and various ongoing promotions.
- Click on the account button in the bottom menu and then click on profile button from the top right header.
- Click on edit profile button and then change password button.
- Enter the current password, new password and re-enter new password.
- Click on save button.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow in order to change your password for Shoppers Stop account. If you are still facing any difficulties, then do drop a comment in the comments section below.