Sarahah is one of the leading mobile apps and is gaining a huge popularity since last few weeks. Sarahah covers almost our Facebook news feed and it is hard to avoid this. Sarahah is a simple social media app, which is used to send messages anonymously to your friends. There is no chance of continuing the conversation. According to its developer, this app is made just for work stations, where the employees can review their boss. Most of us are using the web version and mobile app of Sarahah, but some questions may strike your mind when it comes to privacy, i.e. how to change Sarahah password. In this article, we are sharing a step-to-step guide to change Sarahah password from the website and mobile app too with screenshots. Before following this step, you must be logged in to your Sarahah account.
#Way 1 – Sarahah Website
If you are concerned about your Sarahah account, then this page will help you out to secure the account. Changing the password is a good habit, as it will secure our account and protect it from attackers.
- Open the official website of Sarahah i.e. www.sarahah.com. On the homepage, you will see two options of login, click any of this option.
- On the next screen, you will be redirected to the login page of Sarahah. Login with your registered email id and password of Sarahah to enter the account.
- After logging in to your account hit the gear account left to your name or click on the “Settings” in the header bar, as shown in the screenshot below.
- On the settings page, several options are given in the left menu bar. Select the second option “Password” and enter your current Sarahah password. After that, enter the new password twice, we recommend you to use an alphanumeric password with special characters for security reasons. In the last, hit on Change button.
By following these simple 4 steps, one can easily change or update Sarahah password.
#Way 2- Sararah Mobile App
- Sarahah mobile app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. Install the app from the app stores and login to your Sarahah account. After logging in, click on the man icon in the footer menu bar and hit the gear icon on the right side of the header.
- On next screen, go to the account option. Here you can also change other options such as notifications, appear in search and some more.
- Click on change password option to change Sarahah password. You can also edit your first name & last name on this page.
- In the last step, simply enter the current password and enter the new password twice and hit change.
Follow these four simple steps to change the password in Sararah mobile app.