Online services such as net banking and digital banking are becoming more and more popular these days due to easy and cheap availability of the internet services. Most of the banks in India provide net banking facility. Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector Indian banks on the basis of lending and market capitalization. They offer a lot of other services too like a current account, savings account, finance account, demat account, debit cards, credit cards, insurance, loans, mobile and DTH recharges, and much more. Net banking is one of the strongest points of any bank as it is used by most of its customers. With the use of net banking, customers can get access to all of their account details and services online directly fed to them on their mobile or computer screens. All transactions of your account are recorded in the email address linked to your account. Imagine a situation where you no longer use the email address you have provided to bank but you need transaction details. In that case, you might want to update the email address in your account. You can easily do that online via net banking.
Here in this article, we are going to provide you with a step by step tutorial on How to update email address in your Axis Bank account via net banking. For making things more clear, we will provide all the steps along with relevant screenshots. Always remember that you need to have access to your net banking customer id, password, registered mobile number, new email address before attempting this tutorial.
Steps to change email id of Axis Bank Internet Banking
- Log on to the official website of Axis Bank net banking i.e. retail.axisbank.co.in using your login details. You will be presented with a start page which will show you your available account balance and some other services.
- Move over the cursor to the services tab in top header and choose the option of Insta Services from there.
- Now enter the netsecure code which you have received on your registered mobile phone number and click on the proceed button.
- From Insta Services popup menu, choose the contact tab option. You can also update the ADHAAR number and PAN number for your Axis Bank account here.
- Now, click on Update Email ID option. Enter the new email id which you would like to register with your Axis Bank account.
- Click on the update button.
- You will get a confirmatory message on the newly registered email address as well as the registered mobile phone number regarding the changes you have made.
These are some simple steps which you need to follow in order to update email address in your Axis Bank account via net banking. If you still face any difficulties or have queries regarding the procedure told above then do mention them in the comments below. We will try our best to provide a resolution to them. For any further queries, you can contact their customer care representatives at Axis Bank customer care phone number.