Bewakoof (bewakoof.com) is a great website when it comes to purchase some funky and cool looking products online. Here in you can get high-quality products at dirt cheap prices in comparison to market rates. All the products can be availed on COD through a small payment or one can also pay through the payment gateway which accepts all the major debit/credit cards and mobile wallets. However, this too comes at an expense as you have to provide your security details such as addresses, card details, email address, phone number, and much more. To ensure the safety of this information, one must have a strong password. Changing password regularly is a good habit as it maintains the security level of your account and prevents it from hackers and snoopers.
Here in this article, we are going to provide you with a step by step guide on how to change Bewakoof.com account password without any difficulties. We will be posting the steps along with screenshots for your convenience. You need to have access to your current login details for the Bewakoof.com account in order to follow this guide. In case you don’t remember the password to your account, then follow our another guide on how to recover password for your Bewakoof.com account.
Please ensure that you are logged into your account before attempting this tutorial.
#Method 1 – On Website
- Open the official website of Bewakoof that is bewakoof.com. You will be greeted with a start page which will tell you about latest offers.
- Click on the “Man” icon in the top tight header and choose my account option.
- Choose the change password option on the present screen.
- Enter your old password and then type in the new password that you would like to keep for your account.
- Re-enter the new password in order to confirm it.
- Click on the submit button when done.
#Method 2 – On Mobile App
- Open the mobile app of Bewakoof.com. If the app is not installed on your smartphone, you can easily download through your phone’s app store.
- Click on the stack button in the top left corner and scroll down and click on profile option under my account section.
- Click on change password option.
- Enter the old password and new password for your account in the respective columns and click on submit button.
- You will get a confirmation that your password has been changed successfully.
These are the easy steps you need to follow in order to change your password for the Bewakoof account. If you are still facing any problems then do contact us via the comments section.