We all have heard the name of Axis Bank. It is one of the largest private sector banks operating in India. In fact, it holds the position of 3rd largest private banks in India. Axis Bank offers a large number of services generally expected from the banks like demand draft, cheque, savings account, current account, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, debit cards, credit cards, a variety of loans, and much more. Security for your account directly depends upon the confidentiality of your ATM pin. One should always remember the ATM pin and one must ensure its safety. Debit card PIN can also be changed by visiting the ATM but doing it online has perks of its own. You can change the PIN without even leaving the comfort of your bed and get a look at other and new services offered by the bank.
Here in this article, we are telling you the process of changing your Axis Bank debit card PIN through net banking. Changing PIN regularly is a good habit as it ensures the safety of your account. We are providing all the steps along with relevant screenshots. You need to remember the debit card details like expiry date and have access to your registered mobile number in order to ensure that this process goes through. If you want to know how to pay your Axis Bank credit card bill using net banking then check out our other article.
Always remember that you need to be logged into your Axis Bank net banking account before attempting this guide.
Steps to change Axis Bank Debit Card Pin
- Open the official website of Axis Bank for net banking i.e. retail.axisbank.co.in. Login with your details and you will be redirected to the start page of the website which will land you on the accounts page. You can login to your net banking account using either your customer id or debit card details.
- Move your cursor over to the “accounts” section in the top header. Choose “My debit cards” option from the menu.
- Choose the debit card for which you would like to have your personal identification number (PIN) changed.
- After selection, choose the option of “Set debit card Pin” from the more services option and click on Go button.
- Now enter the details like your new ATM pin and then re-enter new ATM pin for the security and verification purposes in their respective columns.
- Then enter the expiry date mentioned on your debit card in the YYMM format where YY stands for year and MM stands for month.
- Finally, enter the netsecure code which you have received on your registered mobile number.
- Click on Confirm button.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow in order to change/update your debit card PIN via net banking without even visiting the ATM. If you are still facing any difficulties and have queries regarding the process then do mention them in the comments section below. We will try our best to help you. For any type of further help of support, you can contact their customer support department at Axis Bank customer care phone number.