Goibibo is an Indian company owned and operated by the Ibibo group. It is often designated as India’s largest online travel group with its partnered companies like Goibibo, Redbus, Yourbus which are dealing in travel bookings, bus ticket booking, and vehicle tracking respectively. The Ibibo group was founded back in the year of 2007 and its first company Goibibo was founded in the year of 2009. Since then, it has remained a top website for bookings of all the travelling needs such as cabs, flights, hotels, trains, buses, tour packages, and much more. Flight booking is one of the major steps required for planning a tour or a vacation. Goibibo is a perfect platform for booking flights as they charge a mere commission of rupees 300 per booking.
Here in this article, we are going to tell you about the process of how to book flights through Goibibo.com. We are providing you with a step by step guide which, for your convenience, will also include relevant screenshots with all the steps. It is better to register on Goibibo before booking tickets as it will allow you to manage your bookings and account easily. All the tickets are directly delivered to the email address and mobile phone of the traveller which can be used to get the boarding pass.
How to book flight tickets on Goibibo
#Step 1: From Website
- Open the official website of Goibibo i.e. www.goibibo.com and you will be redirected to the start page of the company. Log in using your account details. You will be shown with all the available offers and latest promotions.
- Click on the Flights option from the top header.
- Now enter the details like departure city, destination city, the date on which you want to travel, class in which you would like to travel, number of people traveling.
- After entering all the information, click on the get set go button.
- You are now redirected to page showing all the available flights according to the details you have mentioned.
- Select the flight which suits you and then click on the BOOK option in the respective column.
- You will be shown with a detailed statement and breakup of the charges for flight. Scroll down and enter the traveler’s details and then click proceed to payment option.
- Choose the payment option by which you would like to pay. Various options available are Credit card, Debit card, UPI, Tez, Net Banking, EMI, and Citi Bank reward points. Enter your payment details and then click on pay securely.
- You will be redirected to your respective payment gateway site. Complete the payment here and then again you will be redirected to the goibibo site.
- You will get an email regarding the confirmation of the flight tickets along with all other details like boarding destination, time, transit time, and much more.
#Step 2: From Mobile App
- Open the official app of Goibibo. Goibibo’s mobile app is available for both Android and iOS operated smartphones.
- Click on the flights’ option from the main screen.
- Enter the details like departure city, destination city, number of persons, date of travel, etc. Click on the get set go button to proceed.
- Choose your preferred flight from the available flights.
- Scroll down and click on continue button. You can apply promo code in this step.
- Enter the details of the traveller like name, mobile number, email id, etc. This step should be done with care as the tickets will be delivered to the mentioned email address.
- Click on the make payment option and then complete the payment by the suitable method. Various options available are Credit card, Debit card, UPI, Tez, Net Banking, EMI, and Citi Bank reward points
These are the simple steps which you need to follow in order to book your flight tickets via Goibibo.com. If you are still facing any difficulties then drop them in the comments section below. We will try our best to help you out.