Online services are increasing day by day and new services are being added continuously. One such service is online travel bookings. There is no shortage on the internet for sites that provide this service. Yatra.com is a website that deals in online travel bookings such as hotel bookings, flights, bus bookings, train booking, adventure packages, honeymoon packages, and much more. Since its launch in the year of 2006, it has climbed to number one spot in the Indian market. They don’t charge any additional fee for their commission and offer their own customized packages too.
Here in this article, we are going to provide you with a step by step tutorial on how to book bus tickets on Yatra.com. You need to be logged in your Yatra account so that you can benefit from the eCash promo. You earn eCash for every booking which can be redeemed on subsequent bookings. All the steps are provided with relevant screenshots.
Steps to Book Bus Tickets on Yatra.com
#Way 1: From Website
- Open the official website of Yatra i.e. www.yatra.com. You will be redirected to the start page of their website with all options and latest promos.
- Choose the Buses option from top header.
- Enter all details like source city, destination city, date of travel, number of seats and then click on search button.
- You will be shown a list of all the available buses. You can apply filters for bus selection from the top bar and left sidebar. Choose the bus which suits your travel time and click on select seats button.
- Select the seat which you would like to reserve for your journey from the bus layout. Once selected, chose the boarding point and click on continue button.
- Review your booking and note details of the travel. Finally, click on the Continue button.
- Enter the traveller details such as name, gender, age, etc. You can also apply promo codes from this page if you have any. When everything is done, click on the continue button.
- Choose the mode of payment which suits you best. Available methods are debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, PayPal, cash card and various mobile wallets.
- After the confirmation of payment, you will get tickets and booking details on your traveller’s mobile phone number and email id.
#Way 2: From Mobile App
- Open the official mobile app of Yatra.com.
- Choose the option of Buses from start page.
- Enter details like source city, destination city, number of seats required, date of travel and click on search button.
- You will be redirected to a page with all the buses that match your entered data. Choose one which suits you the best and click on it. Finally, click on proceed button.
- Select the seats you would like to reserve and click on proceed.
- Choose boarding point from the points given and click on it.
- Enter traveller details such as name, age, email id, phone number, and promo code if any. Ensure these details are correct as the ticket will be sent on to this phone number and email address. Click on proceed button.
- Choose the mode of payment which suits you the best. Available methods are debit card, net banking, PayPal, UPI, credit card, cash card and various mobile wallets.
- Your ticket is now successfully booked. All the details of booking will be emailed to your registered email id.
These are the steps you need to follow in order to book bus tickets using yatra.com. If you are still facing any difficulties then do drop them in the comments section below. We will try our best to help you out with that. For any further information or support related to the bus ticket bookings, you can contact their customer care department at Yatra customer care phone number.