Paytm is one of the biggest electronic payment and eCommerce website/app and grab the best position in India nowadays. It is an Indian online payment and online retailer which was launched in August 2010. It is a digital payments platform that allows us to transfer cash into the combine wallet via online banking and other modes of payments. We can easily recharge our mobile, dish, book our movies tickets, flight tickets, bus tickets, train tickets, tickets for an event, pay our mobile bills, electricity bills etc. easily without wasting time. Through Paytm wallet, we can purchase lots of goods from Paytm mall and pay at every pay booth including supermarkets or even small shops also. The founder of this website is Vijay Shekhar Sharma and it is the consumer brand of its parent company One97 Communications. On booking bus tickets through Paytm the customer will get exciting cash back offers and promo codes for cash discounts without standing in the queue for bus tickets. For the convenience of the customers, Paytm mobile app is also available for iOS and Android operating systems. You have to make an account carrying a unique password. You have to remember your login details while booking a ticket from Paytm mobile app or website.
Here we are sharing step-to-step procedure of booking the bus ticket from Paytm mobile app and website. You need to login to your Paytm before following this procedure.
#Step 1 – Through Paytm Website
- Open the official website of Paytm i.e. paytm.com and you will be greeted with a start page.
- In the “book on Paytm” section, click on Bus option.
- Now, enter your boarding and destination place, date of journey and then click on Search option.
- Select your bus as per your preference and click on select seat option.
- Choose your bus seat as per your preference, then select your boarding point and click on continue option.
- Under the traveler information section, enter your personal details. Then enter promo code (if any) and click on Proceed to pay option. You can pay via Paytm wallet balance, credit/debit cards and net banking.
- Your bus ticket has been successfully booked. Take out the screenshot and show it at the time of traveling.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow to book your bus tickets through Paytm on the desktop from your account.
#Step 2 – Through Paytm Mobile App
These are the steps you need to follow to book your bus tickets through Paytm from the Paytm mobile app. Always remember to be logged in to your Paytm account before attempting this guide.
- Open your Paytm mobile app and you will be greeted with a start page. If the app is not installed, then you can install it through your smartphone’s app store.
- Select the bus option from “book on Paytm” section.
- Enter your boarding and destination place, select the date of journey and click on Search buses option.
- Choose your bus as per your preference. There are a number of bus companies which are partnered with Paytm. Available seats along with departure time, duration and prices are listed on this page.
- Select your bus seat and click on proceed option. All the available seats are marked white and the seat you select will turn green.
- Select your boarding point and fill your personal details under the traveler information section. Then enter promo code (if any) and click on Proceed to pay option. Person can make online payment through Paytm wallet, debit card, credit card and net banking also.
- Your bus ticket has been successfully booked.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow to book your bus tickets through Paytm mobile app from your account.