Cooking gas is essential and after several policies implemented to bring this bare necessity in the reach of every Indian household, gas agencies are receiving a number of requests for new connections. Indane gas services are known countrywide for the prompt response and quality services. So, if you are looking for a way to send a request for a fresh connection, keep reading the article below.
Getting a new connection is no more difficult, all you need is to have proof of your identity and address, a phone number and your photographs. There is no dearth of dealers of cooking gas and within a week, you will be offered your LPG cylinder.
If you wish to book a connection offline, all you need to do is to go to the nearest dealer and collect the form. This is the best way out for people who do not have access to internet services or are not capable of using internet services. Else, you have the option which is most convenient.
Steps for booking a new Indane Gas Connection Online
- Go to the website i.e. indane.co.in.
- Choose New Connection option from the Online Service menu.
- Read the given information about SAHAJ and proceed to the registration process. Fill in the details the portal asks and submit your form.
- After this, you will need to finish the KYC process, for which you will have to upload scanned copies of required documents. Enter the details and submit the form. You can do this straight away or after you have completed the first step of registration. You will need to log in using your user id.
- Once you have enrolled, your documents will be verified and during the process, you can check the status of your application through the portal at indane.co.in/check_connection_status.php. The company, however, ensures that the customers who have been allotted a connection get notified in a very prompt manner. SMS alerts are sent to the customers getting the connection. Since there may be a waiting list, you need to make the payment only after your connection is confirmed.
Steps to book New Indane Gas Connection Offline
- Reach out to the distributor in your locality. You can find the details online or through IVRS.
- Collect the form and fill it completely.
- Attach the required documents.
- The dealer will make the request online and through email or phone, your registration request will be confirmed.
- You can check your application status online, or ask the dealer.
- Once confirmed, make the payment through your preferred mode and the cylinder will be offered to you.
- Since the cooking gas is majorly a women’s need, the company has the facility to deliver it to your doorsteps. Opt for a home delivery, so you need not worry about cylinder refills.
I have applied for new gas connection for Qtr. No229 sec V, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi 17 on March 16,19 but connectivity still awaiting. An early action is solicited. My registered contact No. 8969272016. Line of confirmation may be conveyed plse
I live near Barsat, n- 24 Parbana, W.B. My son stays in Siguri in a rented house for education. He applied for indane gas connection offline in “Jalani”, Siliguri. We purchased gas oven personali. The distributor is demanding original bill with gst for the oven to accept my application form and submit it to iocl.Is it compulsory to take gas oven from the distributor or submit bill of gas oven purchased to kick with the offline application form? If so, kindly let me know the memo no and date of this order. Thanking you.
Myself Satdev Singh doing job at Dharamshala and want to take new indane gas connection with 2 cylinders on priority. I tried to apply online also but in POI/POA attachment section while clicking on choose image next screen will not appear. Kindly help me regarding this as during this Covid19 period your customer cares mobile nos are also not working. Kindly contact me on 9805320944 after reading this msg and do the needful help. So that i am able to take connection at kotwali bazar from Dharamshala Gas Agency nearby to me.