Amazon India is one of the best rated and popular e-commerce websites in India. They offer more than 1 crore of products and have always been in the top lists when it comes to e-commerce in India. Amazon conducts sales and promotions every now and then and gains a lot of users. They provide excellent shipping services too through their own Amazon Transport Services courier. Recently, Amazon launched its own payments platform by the name Amazon Pay. Amazon Pay is a great payment method as all the transactions are almost instantaneous. Users can load money using Debit card, Credit card, Netbanking, Gift Vouchers, and BHIM UPI.
Amazon Pay can also be used to pay on Amazon’s partner sites like bookmyshow, Swiggy, acko, Bajaj Finserv, Shoppers Stop, Fasoos, Domino’s, freshmenu, McDelivery, BOX8, and much more. They also provide a service wherein users can recharge their mobile numbers, DTH, bill payments, electricity bill payments, and much more. If you are trying to add balance in Amazon pay and facing any difficulties then don’t worry as we are here to help. We have provided our users with a step by step guide on How to add money to Amazon Pay.
Do remember that you need to be logged into your Amazon account before attempting this guide.
How to recharge Amazon Pay Wallet?
#Way 1: From Website
- Open the Amazon India official website by entering the URL as www.amazon.in. This will redirect you to their home page with all the latest offers and promotions.
- From the top header, choose Amazon Pay option and click on it. You will be redirected to the Amazon Pay page.
- Click on add money option present on the screen and then enter amount that you would like to add in the space provided.
- If you have any saved card in your account then you can choose from them otherwise click on other payment methods and click continue button.
- Finally, choose the payment option by which you would like to pay and click on continue option.
- Complete the payment on your bank’s page by entering OTP.
#Way 2: From mobile app
- Open the official mobile app of Amazon India. It can be downloaded from Google Play Store as well as Apple App Store.
- Click on Amazon Pay option from the home screen to proceed.
- Now click on add money option and then enter the amount you would like to add to your wallet.
- Scroll down and shoose from saved cards (if any) or click on other payment methods and click on continue button.
- Choose the payment method by which you would like to pay and click on continue button.
- Finally, complete the payment by following to bank’s page and entering OTP.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow in order to add money to your Amazon Pay wallet. Do check out our article on How to complete KYC for Amazon Pay as you would not be able to load money into your wallet without KYC soon. If you are facing issues in loading money to your Amazon Pay wallet, must complete its KYC.