Unocoin is one of the many platforms which offer to trade in bitcoins in India using the Indian rupee. Unocoin offers extensive customer support through telephone and social media. Since its launch, it has gathered a lot of attention and many people are using it for their regular bitcoin transactions. It has a large user base and is one of the very first companies which introduced bitcoin trading in India. Operating this site can be a little demanding task if you are new to the world of bitcoin and blockchain. To purchase bitcoins, you need to hold a minimum amount of 1000 INR in your Unocoin wallet. If you are not able to add money to your Unocoin wallet then don’t worry.
Here in this article, we are going to tell you about how to add money in the Unocoin wallet. We will be adding appropriate screenshots in order to elaborate and for your better understanding.
Always remember that you need to send money using the bank account registered with your Unocoin account otherwise the deposit will not be recognized and will be refunded back to your account. This is done in order to prevent money laundering. You need to have your KYC done in order to attempt this tutorial. You need to be logged into your Unocoin account before attempting this guide.
1. Open the official website of Unocoin India i.e. www.unocoin.com and you will be redirected to the homepage of the website.
2. Scroll down and click on the deposit button in the INR Balance section.
3. Enter the amount of money which you would like to deposit in your wallet and click on deposit button. A new popup will open and click yes on it.
4. Scroll down and you will find the bank account details. Now what you have to do is log in to your net banking account and RTGS/NEFT/IMPS the amount you want to deposit to this account.
5. After you have made the payment, scroll down on the unocoin page and click on Ref No. button.
6. Enter the reference number of the payment you made to the unicorn’s bank account in the respective column and click the update button.
7. Unocoin’s team will process your order and notify you through email and SMS that your deposit has been completed.
8. Now go and invest this money in bitcoins.
These were the simple steps you need to follow to deposit money in your Unocoin wallet.