Flipkart, currently, is one of the best e-commerce websites available in India. It has a huge portfolio of products and also conducts various sales and lucrative promotions in order to more user base. Flipkart has also bought Myntra and Jabong, it’s former apparel and clothing rivals, and also owns a payments platform Phonepe. Products available on Flipkart are arranged in categories like electronics, TVs and appliances, men, women, baby & kids, home & furniture, sports, books, and more. Main reasons behind the success of Flipkart were the early introduction of COD as a payment method and their extensive customer support helpline. Flipkart also has launched an elite membership program known as Flipkart Plus.
Have you ordered something from Flipkart and found it to be unsatisfactory? You might want to return it for whatever reasons you have. If you are filling for a return of Flipkart order but facing any difficulty then don’t worry as we are here to help you. Here we have provided our users with a step by step guide on How to return orders placed on Flipkart.com. Guide is provided for both mobile app as well as website.
Do remember that you need to be logged into your Flipkart account from which you placed the order.
Steps to return order on Flipkart
#Way 1: From Website
- Open the official website of Flipkart by visiting www.flipkart.com or entering the URL as www.flipkart.com. This will take you to their start page with all the latest deals and products.
- Proceed to the top header and hover your cursor on account name as shown in the screenshot. It will open a dropdown menu and choose “Orders” option from it.
- Select the order that you would like to return and click on “return” option present just below the Need Help option in right side of your order details page. For better understanding, refer to screenshot below.
- Now choose the reason for which you want to return your product. Always try to provide a detailed statement so that they can process your return request with ease. After entering everything, click on Continue button.
- You have to choose the pickup address now. This is the address where their courier partner will come to verify your product to return. You can also add a new address by clicking on add a new address option.
- Now from the return action, you have to choose if you want a replacement of the same product or if you want the whole amount to be refunded to your original payment method. Finally, click on request return option.
#Way 2: From Mobile App
- Open the official mobile app of Flipkart. It can be downloaded from Google Play Store as well as Apple App Store.
- Click on the button present in top left corner and scroll down to choose My Orders option from it.
- Select the order that you would like to return and just click on it.
- Once on the orders page, click on return option present just below the delivery details.
- Choose the reason for which you want to return the product and then click on continue button.
- Tick all the options listed on screen and ensure that your product is in perfect unused condition and then click on continue button.
- Finally choose what you would like in return, i.e either a replacement or refund and click on confirm return option.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow in order to return your order placed on Flipkart. If you still face any difficulty then mention them in the comments section below and we will try to help you out.