How to recharge/ pay bill of DTH connections through Tapzo app
Want to recharge your DTH from Tapzo app? You can easily recharge your DTH connection using Tapzo App. It will be beneficial for you not only because it is easy to use but you will also get special offers and cashback in the form of coupons. All kinds of recharges are easy through this application. If you don’t have Tapzo App, Download it now. Here I will guide you, how you can recharge your DTH by Tapzo App.
Requirements : Valid Account
How to recharge DTH connection through Tapzo app.
- Open Tapzo App on your phone, login your account, using your username and password.
- Go to Recharge Option -> Tap on DTH.
- Now enter your Subscriber ID, Operator and Recharge Amount -> RECHARGE NOW
- Confirm your recharge details and check on right top if there is any active coupon, you can apply.
- Now Proceed, on the next page there are several payment options you can select any of the option from e-wallets, internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
As soon as you done with your payment, you will get confirmation message on your screen & you are done with your recharge. It’s very easy. In case you are facing any kind of difficulties you care tell us through comments. Alternatively, we recommend you to contact the customer support team of Tapzo.
Tapzo supports various kind of DTH connections to recharge or bill payments i.e. Reliance Big TV, Dish Tv, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H, Airtel Digital TV etc.