In the modern lifestyle, everyone wants to look beautiful and glamorous. Every gender loves to gain attention and looks attractive.
The most important factor of girls in fashion is hairstyles. You have seen a lot of hairstyles for sleek, slim, fat & white face girls.
As we have noticed that many black girls searching for hairstyles so our team prepares this article with few selected top trending black girls hairstyles.
So are you ready to know about these top trending hairstyles for cute black girls?
Top Black Girls Hairstyles 2020
Braided Top Knot Hairstyle
The braided top knot is a simple and attractive hairstyle for black girls. In winter, this hairstyle is the best option for you.
How to make Braided Top Knot hairstyle?
- Make a Dutch or French braid by following the section off the top part of your hair and ties off with a rubber band.
- Next, make the tail into the form a bun and you are ready.
The Pony Twist Hairstyle
The second option which you can adopt for your hair is the pony twist. It is also a very attractive and cute looking hairstyle for black girls.
How to make The Pony Twist hairstyle?
- Use a hairbrush to untwist your hair and then comb to make sections of your hair.
- Divide your front hairs in two segments and put clips on the segments to avoid interfering in your ponytail hair.
- Make a ponytail of your remaining hairs and separate the side segments into parts (it depends on you how many twists you want)
- Now take one part of the segment and start twisting it and then wrap it around your ponytail.
- After setting the first twist with pins & clips you can reverse this step on your remaining segments. Your hairstyle “The Pony Twist” is ready.
- You can use hairspray, serum to make hold your hairstyle for a full day.
Sleek Updo Hairstyle
It is also one of the interesting and good looking hairstyles for black girls. Many big celebrities and personalities use this hairstyle for big events or occasions.
How to make Sleek Updo Hairstyle?
- First, you have to brush your hair properly to avoid bumps. Then apply styling gel for setup.
- Now you have to brush your all hairs backward. Now hold your hair at that place where you want to make Updo & make a ponytail.
- You can go for any type of Updo like top knot updo, braided updo etc.
- After that, you have to spray some hair spray over the front hair and crown. After that use a comb to make sleek hair.
- The last step is to secure your Updo with hair ties and use hair spray to make your hairstyle for a full day. Yeah! You are ready.
Easy Wash-n-Go Hairstyle
It is one of the easiest and simple hairstyles for black girls. Easy Wash-n-Go does not mean that you can wash your hair and go somewhere.
The name of this hairstyle is Easy Wash-n-Go.
How to make Easy Wash-n-Go Hairstyle?
- Wash your hairs with the products you used. Remember that you have to use your fingers to break the tangles.
- You have to apply your favorite gel to damp strands to get the curls. Use the praying hand’s technique while applying your products. This will help you to not create any tangles.
- Once you applied gel throughput the hair lets them air dry. Your hairstyle is ready.
Bantu Knots is one of the traditional and cute hairstyles for black girls. This hairstyle is mostly used by African descent girls & women.
How to make Bantu Knots Hairstyle?
- First shampoo your hairs. You can also use the conditioner if your hair tends to frizz. You can detangle your hair if it is necessary.
- Now dry your hair partly and leave it when it damp. Separate the hairs and make a ponytail of the left hairs.
- Now put the parted hairs into the ponytail. If you put the parted hair into a ponytail then separate the hair and twist it.
- If you platted your hair then twist the hairs around and put a rubber band around the knot for hold. Your one knot is ready. (You can use this technique to make more knots until your hair finished).
It is also considered as a simple, easy and most using hairstyle for black girls.
How to make Loose Waves Hairstyle?
- First, make a section of your hairs. Now pull the left hairs on the left side and selected hairs into the right side of the neck.
- Now curl that segment with hair curler gently. Start from the back of your head and move to the front.
- Now hold the curl for 5-6 seconds per inch of hair. Use this step repeatedly on both sides until each layer is curled.
- Once your all hairs are curled its right time to make hairstyle well-groomed. Use your fingers or comb/brush through the entire head to get waves in a good way.
- If your all curls are right and waves are ready then put a spray to make your hairstyle long-lasting.
So these are the top 6 hairstyles for black girls 2020. Which one is your favorite and trying to make for you?
Which hairstyle you adopt from these designs tell us in the below-given comment section.