BEML Limited Customer Care Phone Number, Email ID, Office Address

Some people have questions in their mind about the BEML Limited such as how to contact BEML Limited, what is customer care number of BEML Limited what is the customer care email id of BEML Limited, WhatsApp support number, etc?, then don’t worry here below we are sharing customer care contact details of BEML Limited like its customer care number, customer care email id, customer care toll-free number, official social profiles, official website and some of the important and useful links of their official website. You can use these contact details to contact the customer service executives of BEML Limited relate to any queries.

How to contact BEML Limited

BEML Limited (formerly Bharat earth movers limited) was established in May 1964 as a public sector undertaking for the manufacture of rail coaches & spare parts and mining equipment at its Bangalore complex. The company also manufactures high power diesel engines and heavy duty hydraulic aggregates to meet specific customer requirements. The company has partially disinvested and presently Government of India owns 54 percent of the total equity and the rest 46 percent is held by the public, financial institutions, foreign institutional investors, banks, and employees.

BEML has started supplying metro train sets to the East-West corridor of Kolkata Metro (KMRCL). Present order in hands from KMRCL is for 14 train sets of six cars each. During the financial year 2008-09, BEML achieved a sales turnover of Rs 3013 cores and a pre-tax profit of Rs.387 crores. The export earnings touched In Rs.304 cores. BEML limited conferred with mini-Ratna category-1 status and under the administrative control of the Ministry of defense, is a multi-technology company offering high-quality for diverse sectors of the economy such as coal, mining, steel, limestone, power, and irrigation. BEML has manufacturing plants in Kolar Gold Fields, Bengaluru, Mysore, and Palakkad.

BEML Limited Customer Care Contact Details

BEML Limited members can use the below-mentioned information for complaints, suggestions, feedback, reviews, problems, troubleshooting, etc.

Users can find the customer care details of BEML Limited. For general queries you can visit its website or write a mail to its customer care email I’d given below. 

BEML Limited Customer Care Number: 1800 425 2364

BEML Limited Email ID:

BEML Limited Customer Care Page Link: N/A

BEML Limited Official Website:

BEML Limited Head Office Contact Details

BEML Limited Head Office Address: BEML SOUDHA, 23/1, 4th Main, SR Nagar, Bengaluru-560 027. Karnataka, India.

BEML Limited Office Phone Number: +91 80 2296 3141
+91 80 2296 3200

BEML Limited Office Fax Number: N/A

BEML Limited Office Email ID: N/A

BEML Limited Office feedback Email ID: N/A

BEML Limited Careers: N/A

In the case of any kind of queries and information related to their services, customers can make contact on these above-given contact ways. You can select your department from which you have complaints and make calls on these if given numbers. No, charges are applicable on toll-free numbers.

Follow this link to reach the official website of BEML Limited. Here you can become a BEML Limited member by clicking the links Also, all the services mentioned above are available on their official website, so paste this link into a new tab and enjoy the services offered by BEML Limited.

Social Profiles

The alternate way to contact the customer service team is using the official social profiles and pages of BEML Limited. Follow them on social networking websites through the above-provided links and get updates and offers running on BEML Limited.

Facebook Page:

Twitter Handle:

Telegram Handle: N/A

Pinterest Page: N/A

Instagram Profile: N/A

Google+ Page: N/A


YouTube Channel:

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment