Vodafone India Head Office Address, Phone Number, Email, Website

Vodafone India head office is located in Mumbai city of Maharashtra. Although there are so many regional branch offices too. But the India headquarter is there only. The company is having a long chain of offices to provide better services to their customers and subscribers. But all of the offices are being operated from the head office only.

If you are facing any kind of problem related to the prepaid mobile, postpaid mobile connection, Vodafone data cards, 2G / 3G services etc. You can contact Vodafone Customer Care or the other option is direct contact with Vodafone corporate office.

Vodafone India Head Office Contact Details

We are sharing the contact details of Vodafone India head office. You can find the full address with pin code, telephone number, fax number and official website URL on the name of contact details.

Vodafone Logo

Sponsored Links

Vodafone Head Office Address : Vodafone India Limited, Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013, Maharashtra, India

Vodafone Office Phone Number : +91-22-71715000

Vodafone Fax Number : +91-22-24963645

Vodafone Official Website : www.vodafone.in

The information can also be used for suggestions, complaints, company’s marketing, sales and product / service related inquiries.

Important Links

My Vodafone : www.myvodafone.vodafone.in
You can create and access your MyVodafone account for the details and inquiries of your personal connection.

Downloads Pagewww.vodafone.in/vas/pages/services.aspx
Download caller tunes, music, ringtones, games, videos, wallpapers, applications, news etc. services and downloadable stuffs are available on this page. You can find various other entertainment things over here.

Support Pagewww.vodafone.in/support/pages/faqs.aspx
To get the proper support i.e. FAQ of prepaid connections, postpaid connections, 3g services, stores and offers etc. you can visit this page.

All the information are available here with reference of the official website of the company. So we recommend our visitors to go through with the official website for further details and information.

Sponsored Links

{ 261 comments… add one }
  • Aishwarya R November 28, 2017, 11:44 am

sunil.sood@vodafone.com

I want reply from u ……….

• Aishwarya R November 28, 2017, 11:41 am

Since 27.11.2017, I have been charged for services I have not requested nor activated.
    I have been charged Rs-100/- for Top Doctors online at 12.36pm when i had word at Customer Care no proper response from her . next day on 28-nov-17 i tried calling Customer Care no its not getting connected same IVR option repeats again and again . Again some waste service has been activated Kiddie club and i have Been charged Rs-75/- at 7.32am without my request and consent. This can be considered as cheating by Vodafone with me. Kindly refund both amount immediately and do not test my patience. Fraud i want my refund ASAP BC sala only u guys know to debit the amount without our concern Ass Hores

• Aishwarya R November 28, 2017, 11:37 am

• ashok kumar November 28, 2017, 5:27 am

at the current time i using u network service but i am not satisfied your service because i can’t understand the mathematics of billing cycle which kind of mathematics u learn

• ASIT SHAH November 26, 2017, 4:25 am

Since 15.11.2017, Ihave been charged for services I have not requested nor activated.
    I have been informed by Vodafone StoreExecutive at Shivranjani , Ahmedabad that my my vodafone No. 9879089694 blacklisted for VAS from 06.00 PM on 22.11.2017 and confirmed by Priyanka Madam of Gujarat Nodal Office by her E mail on 25.11.2017. Even then Vodafone has debited my a/c by Rs. 150/- for TV All Channel Pack on 26.11.2016 without my request and consent. Also my a/c is debited by Rs.99/- for RE 1 STORE Pack on 26.11.2017 without my request and consent. This can be considered as cheating by Vodafone with me. Kindly refund both amount immediately and do not test my patience.

I once again request you to blacklist my Vodafone Number for receipt of all Chargeable Services except Miss Call Information as repeatedly requested in writing by E mail on 19.11.2017 and 22.11.2017 to Gujarat Nodal Office.
    Thanks & Regards,

• ASIT SHAH November 26, 2017, 4:21 am

I have been informed by Vodafone StoreExecutive at Shivranjani , Ahmedabad that my my vodafone No. 9879089694 blacklisted for VAS from 06.00 PM on 22.11.2017 and confirmed by Priyanka Madam of Gujarat Nodal Office by her E mail on 25.11.2017. Even then Vodafone has debited my a/c by Rs. 150/- for TV All Channel Pack on 26.11.2016 without my request and consent. Also my a/c is debited by Rs.99/- for RE 1 STORE Pack on 26.11.2017 without my request and consent. This can be considered as cheating by Vodafone with me. Kindly refund bothe amount immediately and do not test my patience.

I once again request you to blacklist my Vodfone Number for receipt Chargeable Services.
    Thanks & Regards,

• Tanveer ahmad November 25, 2017, 9:45 am

Vodafone company is totally frod and cheater and good for nothing. If you have any dough callme on 8713966034

• Baiju November 20, 2017, 12:13 pm

Dear Sir

I have been a satisfied customer with vodafone since long time. My mobile number is 8606444485 But I regret to inform you that nowadays I am having difficulty in conversations due to poor network reception. The handset’s network indicator shows full signal but I cannot make a clear phone call. I am from Trivandrum, Kerala I am working in statue and staying in Pulimoode. This unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconvenience for me. I am complaint this to your customer careFEB25 / 2016 they provide a technical person and he visited our office and observed it having complaint with your network reception. Last six month I am suffering this issue. Basically I am a business man and loose lot of money for this type of poor performance.

My plan is SME_149 unfortunately my hand touch your app higher plan changed TED_349at the time we are called your customer care .customer care executive told within two day change to old plan till the time no response .

In this situation, I would request you to take necessary actions to resolve this problem as early as possible otherwise I am going to file a consumer form.

vodafone customer relation officers& appleate authorety officers are very very bad response in my complaint

18/11/2017 one executive call my phone provide wrong commitment .Still now i am waiting 2days no response.so we are call your customer care then one of your exicutive( Madam ) told out bond team wrong commitment provided last 20-11-17 called person.

Vodafone cheating to customer so 0ur port ID: VL124383.

As per the trai roules……..I Need 2016-2017 all puls raete list in my no:charged call rate

So all compaensetion provide in vodafone side.other waise we are go to CDRF