Naukri.com Office Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Webite

What is the head office address of Naukri.com? What is the head office number of Naukri.com? What are the head office contact details of Naukri.com? How to contact head office of Naukri.com? These are the some of the common inquiries that people search about the head office of the company. Available answers to these questions are given below.

Naukri.com is an Indian job portal founded in March 1997 by Sanjeev Bikchandani. The head office of the company is located in Noida, India. Naukri.com is operated under the name Info Edge which was founded in 1995. The company had a database of more than 49 million registered job seekers as of December 2016.Initially, the company was started as a floorless employment exchange. It has a database of jobs, resume and recruitment consultants. Services of Naukri.com went for commercial use in October 1997.

With the improvisation over the years, Naukri.com is not the most lovable website for the job seekers.The company follows Business to Consumer and Business to Business models. Naukri.com earns 90% of the revenue from the recruiters while the rest 10% revenue is earned through job seeker.Naukri.com received Consumer Connect ‘Campaign of the Year’ award in 2006, ‘Red Herring Asia 100’ award in 2006, ‘Best TVC India & South Asia’ award in 2007, ‘Best Classified Website’ award in 2012 and ‘Best Website of the Year’ award in career & education segment in 2014.

Naukri.com launched their Mobile App for smartphone users in 2012. The mobile app of Naukri.com is available for Blackberry, iPhone and Android devices. After the launch of the mobile app, the company inflow of more than half of the traffic is through Apps and Mobile Sites.

Naukri.com Customer Care Contact Details

Naukri.com Head Office Contact Details

Head office of the company is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Below are the contact details of the head office through which people can reach the company in case of any assistance.

Naukri.com Head Office Address: Info Edge (India) Ltd. A-88, Sector-2, Noida-201301, India

Sponsored Links

Naukri.com Head Office Phone Number: 1800 102 2558 (Toll Free), 91-9818882211 (Mobile)

Naukri.com Head Office Fax Number: N/A

Naukri.com Head Office Email ID: N/A

Naukri.com Official Website: www.naukri.com

Social Profiles

Below are the links to social profiles of Naukri.com through which the company updates their followers with the latest update, changes, news etc.

Facebook Fan Pagefacebook.com/Naukri

Twitter Handle: twitter.com/naukri

Instagram Profile: N/A

LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/company/5942

YouTube Channel: N/A

Pinterest Profile: N/A

Google Plus Profile: plus.google.com/+Naukri

Important Links

Careers: careers.naukri.com
People who are looking for a job opportunity with Naukri.com must visit the link in order to get information about the new openings.

Offices: naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_contactus.php

Sponsored Links

The company has national as well as International offices. Here is the list of all the office of Naukri.com with their address and contact number.

Summary

What is the Office Phone Number of Naukri.com?

Naukri.com Offices Naukri.com Office Phone Number
Head Office 1800 102 2558 (Toll-Free), 91-9818882211 (Mobile)

 

How to contact Naukri.com Office (Other Way)?

Naukri.com Office Contact Details Address and Emails IDs
Head Office Address Info Edge (India) Ltd. A-88, Sector-2, Noida-201301, India
Email ID N/A

 

{ 1 comment… add one }

Leave a Comment