LG Office Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Website

LG Electronics Inc. or popularly known as South Korea multination electronics company with headquarter situated in Yeouido-dong, Korea. LG Electronics Inc. is a member of the LG Group employing 82,000 people working in 119 local subsidiaries worldwide. You can also find the answers of some general queries of users such as how to contact LG office, what is the head office address of LG, what is the head office phone number of LG, where is the head office of LG located in India, LG head office contact details, LG official website etc.

LG LogoWith a net income of 124.4 billion in 2015, the company is comprised of four business units i.e. Home Appliance, Home Entertainment, Mobile Communication & Air Solution and Vehicle Components. Currently, Koo Bon-moo is the Chairman & CEO of the company whereas Kang Yu-sig is Vice-chairman & co-CEO.

All the LG India active social profiles, important links like career, blog etc. and head office contact details like office address, phone number, email id, fax number, etc are shared below.

LG Head Office Contact Details

LG India head office is located in Noida (Uttar Pradesh). The company welcomes people to visit their office for any assistance.

LG India Head Office Address: D-59, Site 4, Industrial Area, Kasna Road, Surajpur, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306

LG India Head Office Number: 083769 01198

LG India Head Office Fax Number: N/A

LG India Head Office Email ID: N/A

LG India Official Website: www.lg.com

This is the official website link of the company, by following this link customer can reach their official site.

Social Profiles

LG India is available on various social networking website through which company provides their latest update related to the new product, news, offers etc. to their fan following. These are the social profile of LG India.

YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/lgindia

Sponsored Links

Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/lgindiapage

Twitter Handle: twitter.com/lgindiatweets

Google Plus Profile: N/A

LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/company/lg-electronics-india-pvt-ltd

Pinterest Profile: pinterest.com/lgindiaofficial

Important Links

Official Blog: lgindiablog.com
The official blog of LG India shares informative article about their products. Read the article and one can learn the optimum use of LG products.

Career: lg.com/in/about-lg/career
LG electronics offers the opportunity for growth to “Right People”. The company provides a welcoming environment for those who prepared to work hard. People get hired in the company according to the procedure. First, the interested people have to post for the job then the application is reviewed by the team followed by Interview and lastly joining. Visit the link to see the application process and read the answers to some of the frequently asked question about the career of the company.

Press Release: www.lg.com/in/about-lg/press-and-media/press-release
Here is all the media and press release of the company.

Online Store: lgbrandstore.com/in
In order to shop LG products online visit their online brand store.

Video Tutorials: lg.com/in/support/video-tutorials
Select the product category from the drop down menu and see the video related to that product explaining the function, services, solution of that particular product.

Summary

Sponsored Links

What is the Office Phone Number of LG?

LG Office Contact Details Phone Numbers
Head Office 083769 01198

How to contact LG Office (Other Ways)?

LG Office Contact Details Address and Email IDs
Head Office Address D-59, Site 4, Industrial Area, Kasna Road, Surajpur, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
{ 28 comments… add one }
  • narayan naik December 3, 2017, 4:31 pm

I m receiving mail from you that I cannot b contacted by u….1 n 1/2 month u r unable to respond 2 my requirements 4 my 200 Sq mts flat. I think total billing may be of over 8 lakh for home appliances. I replied ur mail & what nonsense u send me mail from no reply site. No more interested in ur products. ….

• narayan naik November 27, 2017, 4:49 pm

I had sent my request for requirements of lg products for 200 Sq mts flat. AC, WASH MACHINE, OVEN, DISH WASHER, ETC. I received reply on 26 Oct & nobody bothered 2 even call me. If dis is before sales attitude what you can expect after sales service.

• Aprajita November 24, 2017, 10:33 am

Totally fed up with LG.

• Nneka NSOFOR November 20, 2017, 11:00 pm

we bought an LG refrigerator which the is only 3 years old and the compressor has gone out since Nov. 9th, 2017. It is supposed to have a 10 year warranty. We have tried without any luck to have your company fix this problem and have tun into so many run arounds. We lost all the food in the freezer which spoiled and have not been able to buy food since because we have no where to store them. It is Thanksgiving holiday and we cannot celebrate this holiday well. If your company promises a service which revolves aroud people, sincerity and understanding your customers, how can you let a family suffer through this ordeal. A refrigerator is not a luxury item but a necessity.

• vineet November 20, 2017, 3:56 pm

This is to inform you that on 8th Oct 2017, I bought LG refrigerator model Number GL-T322RSOU from LG Showroom in Bangalore. However, from the sdate of using the refrigerator at my home, often “loud humming sound” use to come.
    In last one month, I made 3 complains and every time LG technician visited my place to address the “sound issue”.Even I shared the short recordings of the sound and shared the same with your technicians but every time they were unable to confirm the exact reason of this sound. Being having faith in LG, I bought costly aforementioned refrigerator model but it has become a sound disturbance for me and also, I am not getting a proper support from your team.

Now, I would like to request you to please arrange replacement of my this refrigerator with a new fault free refrigerator of same model. In case, if your team cnt execute this option then please take back the refrigerator and return back my paid money.

Hope you can understand the agony of your customer.

• Account HPCL Bramha N Bondare November 10, 2017, 10:05 am

I had purchased a LG Split AC Model JSq12APXD in Feb 2017. Iits condenser developed leaked. I made a service request having complaint No RNP17004096287 on 04-10-17. AC was taken for repairs. No it is more than one month. At the time of collecting Ac it was assured that AC will be repaired and returned in 3 days but till now it has not been returned. Pl look into the issue and resolve

• Amitabh Bansal November 1, 2017, 7:55 am

Hi,
    I am using LG fully automatic washing machine (Inverter Direct drive 7.5 kg T8018AEEP5) from last five years. Some days back it got faulty and not working. I called to customer care and logged a complaint (Complaint no. RNP171025057326). Service engineer Mr. Praveen Kumar visited the place and found one PCB is faulty. But as per them PCB is not available in the market anywhere in the world. They closed the complaint without my concurrence.

Please look into the issue and help to provide any solution and alternate to be faith in LG products.

• Raja Sekhara Reddy November 1, 2017, 2:01 am

HI Team,
    I had purchased a 42inch LED TV [LG 42LB550A 42 inches] 3yrs back, Now am getting White spots on the TV screen, when i call to customer care and a technician visited and told me that – Mother Board is weak and we have to replace the complete LED back light.
    After spending around 50K – If the Item is not works for more than 3 yrs – How can this type of products are reliable on the long term. Being one of the most trusted brand, these issues are really making negative impact on your reputation in the market. I know – mine is a small issue – just we need place back the LED diffusers on the right place – But the technician is not in a mood to open the LED Panel and directly saying this is gone, that is gone.

Can you arrange a free service for this ?